Mixing things up!

couteaux

Silver Member
Hi All,

I've been doing mainly EE since coming back to SW 5 weeks ago and have so far lost 8.5lbs which I'm really happy with. But, I thought I'd do a little experiment to see if mixing up my days made any difference to my loss next week.

I've been having my 70 syns a week so will keep doing that, I'll just have alternate Green, red, EE days and see what the scales say on Thursday!

Has anyone else done this and got results?

I done EE on my 1st week and didn't lose a thing, then I done Red / Green days, alternate and lost 2.5lbs. Good Luck xx

I have never done EE but have always done red & green days, these work fine for me, give them a try & see how you get on, you can always go back to EE

8.5 lbs in 5 weeks is great! They say half a stone in 5 weeks and a stone in 10 wks is the norm.

My consultant (who only does green as she is veggie) reckons that the best losses are gained from alternating red and green daily, but I have no idea where she got that from, or whether that is just her observation from her members ...

Apparently one day you lose inches and one you lose lbs (cant remember which is which) so maybe that's why its best to alternate? I find I'm starving on red days though!

Back