Mixing WW and SW

I know it's bad to reward exercise with food but just to get me started I think I am going to do it so long as the extra syns are at most half of what I have burned x

kingleds said:
Okay, so if you like the idea of this, why aren't you just doing WW? This is completely the opposite of the SW plan.

Because I detest counting points. Takes the joy out of life. I only make a diary note of syns and tick of healthy extras

leanerandlighter said:
Because I detest counting points. Takes the joy out of life. I only make a diary note of syns and tick of healthy extras

Fair enough. I just can't help thinking that if you just gave either one a proper go rather than mixing them up you might be getting better results though. But up to you obviously.

WW works SW works choose one and stick to it! Mixing isn't going to work long term. (plus posting here is just going to confuse all the new people!)

I do regular exercise but never give myself extra syns. Burning calories & then rewarding yourself by taking in more calories defeats the point to me!

Like you, I dont have a vast amount to lose to get to target. I only do green days as I dont eat meat and love my pasta etc so much but I do limit the amount of pasta I cook to 100g to avoid a)my over eating and b)me wasting food. A bit of portion control is essential but easy while on SW. :D

Back