Mixxi's Weekly Weigh Day!

Mixxi

Okay I've lost a fair bit of weight but never properly track it and how much I lose each week so thought here would be a good place to start :). I weigh every Monday so will put my weight tomorrow. I have probably gained a bit as it was my birthday yesterday and haven't been too good but we shall see..

Wow, well done on losing a massive 127.5lbs so far and you're almost at your goal, that brill. Good luck on weigh in tomorrow

Oh no that's how much I weigh now! I've lost 47.5 lbs lol. But yeah I'm going to see how I feel when I get to my goal weight on my ticker and I might try and lose a bit more :) x

Oh sorry (heehee). Your doing great anyways. I can't wait to weigh how much you weigh now. Good luck

Haha no worries! I've actually stayed the same which was to be expected really. So am still 9 stone 1.5 lbs. Damnn.

well done hun you are doing great - wish i was as motivated as you. although im on cambridge diet which is v hard! xxx

Yeah cambridge sounds reaally hard! Good luck though :D

And I haven't been here for 5 weeks and i've only lost 1.5 lbs. Eek. Nevermind though at least I haven't gained. :) It's the Christmas period which is most definitely a bad time for dieting so I don't expect to lose much, if anything, in the next couple of weeks!

Back