MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

do you?....they never make me go extra, i sometimes have a senna if i'm having problems, i wonder if some green tea has a bit of something extra in for that... it's good stuff though :)

I need to get something! It's driving me mad!! Plus it's not a very pleasant feeling tmi !!

I'll look gain for the green tea and for senna!! I'll be a walking pharmacy!

Feel like I've had a crap day! Still within syns but did give in to one piece of toast :( rubbish me!! :(

Plus found out the hospital I work in will be advertising jobs next week! I really really want one - but they have 2 jobs between 13 of us! So chances are looking slim :( xx

2 jobs ! That's not good. Is the case of you have to reapply for your own job? Or a you a student trying to stay where you are? My sister is at the end of her training and trying to find a job. She wants to work with alcoholics though

No I'm a student just qualifying so really really want to stay there however it's not looking overly promising!! :(

But fingers crossed I'm sure im as good as any!! Xx

Of course you are hun!! I know how hard it is, when you've finished qualifying and then trying to find a job after, you'll get there hun!

Have you though about going into the community?

I'd love to go into the community however I still need to be employed by the hospital/trust to work there!

Im applying for a few jobs in London too so hopefully something will come up!! :(

Been spinning today as I missed step! But oddly I enjoyed it - I actually felt like I'd improved!!! :0 lol

Ok so I've officially lost the plot hehe!! But oh well ... Then after we went subway...

But I had a salad :) I'm so chuffed bc I lurve and mean lurve bread lol!!

And on the toilet - tmi - front I managed to go - and I am now according to my scales -3lbs haha!! (I'm sure some of that is through being good this week! But still lol)

Xx

Of course hun, maybe they have positions in the community coming up in the don't have anything on site...what about linking up with gp surgeries...ours here, have a full time midwives attached to the surgery, they don't go into the community but work from them surgery, is there anything like that where you are? I know different regions are different.

I'm glad you've been hun, -3lbs hey....yowza! lol!

Well even at the docs it would still mean being employed by the trust! So still means currently two job she did say she might be able to offer some temporary contracts - but we shall have to wait and see :(

Yeah whether it will stay -3 till Monday wi is another matter lol!! Especially when I'm working 18hrs tomorrow :( I can see the food becoming an issue!! But oh well here's hoping for a good day! And weekend!!

Having strong will power today especially at work resisted everything - except a bit of broccoli and ham (free) and one taste of apple crumble (I'm sure I've told you how much I am in love with crumble lol!)

So really pleased with that else all of eaten is salad! Having a kebab tonight will switch the pitta for a wholemeal one with heaps of salad! But am starving!! :) x

Complete food melt down today!! :(

12hr shift thur
18hrs in total fri (till 1am)
Then a 7am start another 12hr shift

Needless to say I was knackered! :(

And I completely indulged myself :( croissants (yes two :() and a few sweeties (5ish) :( gutted but I mean I'm sure I burnt a few of the cals off over those days! :( xx

I went to holland and barrett today! Bought the green yes with acai?!

Apparently that's a good choice?! I hope so!! X

I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure 2 croissants and 5 sweets isn't going to destroy everything. Forget about it and carry on

I bought my green tea from H&B..they didn't have acai in them,just regular ones. A few people take the Acai slimming pills from H&B.

How are you doing hun?

Yeah I'm absolutely exhausted tbh! But feel I'm doing ok - had one rubbishy day but hoping it won't affect the wi too much tonight otherwise I've been good!
Fingers crossed I'll be in the 14s tonight!

Oh is acai a slimming agent thing?! My oh wanted the acai in it (for himself - and a he was buying who am I to argue lol).

I'm not 100% sure what either the acai or green tea actually do - why do you take green tea?!

How's your week been - have you ordered your exante packs yet? Cx

Yeah I'm absolutely exhausted tbh! But feel I'm doing ok - had one rubbishy day but hoping it won't affect the wi too much tonight otherwise I've been good!
Fingers crossed I'll be in the 14s tonight!

Oh is acai a slimming agent thing?! My oh wanted the acai in it (for himself - and a he was buying who am I to argue lol).

I'm not 100% sure what either the acai or green tea actually do - why do you take green tea?!

How's your week been - have you ordered your exante packs yet? Cx

Green tea is very good for you, mainly for your digestive system and it is a mean to help weight loss. Acai is used as a weight loss aid too.

I'm going to order my Exante packs tomorrow. Good luck tonight hun!

Yay!!!! -2.5!!!!! I'm chuffed!!! Bloody chuffed!!! Lol

That's 2.5 away from my 3rd award! Guess what my aim is for next week lol!!!

Ah ok is green tea water weight related?! Xx

Here you are lovely...

Why Choose Green Tea

Really hope you get your reward next week!! Fingers crossed! Take those green teas away from your Xenical, so either an hour or so before Xenical for breakfast or last thing at night. I take all my vits at bedtime :)

Yeah I started taking them yesterday before breakfast!!!

I can't believe it will be 3 stone lost!!! I've never lost that much before tbh ice never lost a stone before !!

Thanks for the info I'll have a look now!!

Picking up my new car today eak!!

Supposed to get my dissertation results today but can't get the until thur now :( xx

I'm really proud of myself I never thought I could everyone on here has provided such support it's amazing!! X

I can so see you hitting goal, really!!..Well done, this is great news hun!! :)

xx

Back