MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

A half pound is a natural fluctuation. You've tried hard, and it hasn't been an easy week work-wise. You got through this week, and I know you can make the next week even better! Make this week a good one x

Oh yes I'm more focused this week - in able to plan a bit more and hopefully I will have my loss show on the Monday bc last set of nights my gain disappeared with the time switch Bach to days :(

But hey ho gotta keep going!!! Xxx

OMG

I've signed myself up for a 10k!!! Am I mad I think so!

9th dec so some time to prepare thank goodness! But am terrified I'll fail!!!

God I really need to get running more and moren :O xx

Haha I'm not convinced! Xx

Hmmmm I've been a bit AWOL from the boards - no I've not nose dived off the wagon but I am being dragged by it!

I'm not binging I'm not eating crap I'm just snacking on good foods but not counting syns or monitoring how many snacks etc I'm having! Bc it's healthy I'm like oh it's ok it's good for me type of thing!

It's how I'd imagine target being!

I'm trying to go back to basics today and using my Sw app to track syns (it's very basic and a tad frustrating hence I haven't used it before!) I wi this morning at 13.5 which is -1.5lb from last official wi but considering durning the week I had 13.3.75! I'm a tad frustrated but Monday is official wi! I've been doing nights and not exercised at all so I'm ok with it!

I'll be out running tonight just to refocus my brain but ive been working loads of overtime at work which has meant working out has been impossible!!!

Xx

Wondered where you had been hun.. Keep on going you know you will see that Lower weight again soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I'm just not overly bothered ATM I think I'm so tired I've gone past the point of worrying it's down whether it's by 1 lb or 3lb you know!!! X

Well Marcus came out for a run with me tonight! And actually it was a really good
Motivator I ran over 2miles before stopping!!!! Plus my breathing was steady and it felt easier I was chuffed felt like a huge improvement!!

Trouble was I had to walk the last .3 mi due to the impending runners trotts!!!

If I'd have been 2mins later home I'd have had an accident!!

Let's pray it'll help with wi Monday haha! Xxx

Mizkirsty said:
Well Marcus came out for a run with me tonight! And actually it was a really good
Motivator I ran over 2miles before stopping!!!! Plus my breathing was steady and it felt easier I was chuffed felt like a huge improvement!!

Trouble was I had to walk the last .3 mi due to the impending runners trotts!!!

If I'd have been 2mins later home I'd have had an accident!!

Let's pray it'll help with wi Monday haha! Xxx

Nearly a whoopsie x

Lol very nearly almost how embarrassing! X

Well regardless of what the scales say this week my very enjoyable shopping trip today showed I am now a 16bottom and a 14top!!!

I'm chuffed I can't remember the last time I bought a 14 top!!

Whoop whopp!!

I just hope I look better by my 10k race in dec I don't wanna be the fat wobbly one at the end!!!

I'm hoping the scales will catch up with me eventually!! Xx

Yay I am Sooo pleased for you .. Bet you are walking on air... What did you purchase x

Jeans tops and a dress! All in the sale I'm trying to be good lol xx

Right after moaning at poor Kat about how suddenly fed up I am at the scales in implementing a plan for the week ahead starting Monday and partially tomorrow (but have a night shift so starts fully mon wi day!)

A complete red week allowing one green day on the one day I'm working if needed!
Therefore cutting all simple carbs - rice pasta pots!

I won't be cutting my cereal!

I will be running both sun and mon, spin tue, run or rest day wed, step aerobics and Pilates thur(and a night shift), which means fri will be a sleep day, and then either sat or sun another run!

I will take my multivitamin everyday, and my acai and green tea a min of twice but hopefully three times a day!

And pray for a good loss on Monday!

Oh and posting here everyday to acknowledge what I have or haven't done! X

Thanks hunny I'm gonna need it! I need to see a descent loss else I'm gonna scream lol. X

You can do it Kirsty. Why not try a complete green week. Whenever I did it as a one off I would lose 4-5 lb .

I may try that the week after actually! Purely bc that'll be easier that week! Xx

Back