MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Well I've just had my first meal pack - oriental chilli soup! Yummy!

Have a headache but not hungry which is good :)

Xxx

Yay ... Your headache will go once you go into ketosis I think ? x

Had the tetra (ready made shake) yummy!! Therefore have my positive mojo back which is great!

On my fourth litre of fluid.

Headache easing, feeling a bit tired but overall absolutely fine. Wahoo!

Xxx

Mmm banana shake mixed in. Blender with ice. Yummy that's 3/3today!! Much happier!!

I think I maybe in ketosis already. My breath is a bit smelly so Marcus tells me. I'm not hungry at all. The headaches have passed. And I have ketones in my urine according to the ketostix. That was quick!

Just hoping its not wishful thinking and it's gonna get bad :( xx

Mmm banana shake mixed in. Blender with ice. Yummy that's 3/3today!! Much happier!!

I think I maybe in ketosis already. My breath is a bit smelly so Marcus tells me. I'm not hungry at all. The headaches have passed. And I have ketones in my urine according to the ketostix. That was quick!

Just hoping its not wishful thinking and it's gonna get bad :( xx

Yay too managing all your meals today :)

Certainly sounds like you are in ketosis, my OH always told me my breath was bad when I was in ketosis. I always walked around with mouthwash so I could gargle if I had a meeting at work.

Certainly sounds like you are in ketosis, my OH always told me my breath was bad when I was in ketosis. I always walked around with mouthwash so I could gargle if I had a meeting at work.

I'm gonna keep mouth spray in my pocket lol xx

Well yesterday I had...

Leek and potato soup - yumm

Chocolate tetra (ready made shake) yumm

Butterscotch shake (blended up with ice) yumm

So again another successful day so feeling really positive!

Gonna try apple and cinnamon porridge today. And two shakes. (As Im at home I have the blender!)

And take the soup or porridge to work - or wen possibly a chocolate shake and ill make it into a hot chocolate that would be quite nice on a night - hmmm or will it make me sleepy?! Lol

I feel much thinner today my stomach is definitely less bloated and not as big as when I started!! Lets find the positives hey!

And I'm 8lbs down this morning :)

I couldn't resist a sneaky peak! X

Well done & more importantly I am glad you are finding some flavours you like ;) xx

Me too! My blender is my new best friend!!

The apple and cinnamon porridge was really yummy too! :) xx

Ok yesterday was the hardest day yet. The mental hunger (as I wasn't physically hungry) was so bad!! I couldn't stop thinking about food! It was super hard!

At work there were yummy treats and it crossed my mind how easy it would be ... Just to have one little bite. Just one how much harm could that do?

But I didn't I managed it :) another 100% day under my belt!

My scales show 10lbs down. But physically I feel so much slimmer! I'm already much happier :) shows its worth it hey!

Xxx

Ok yesterday was the hardest day yet. The mental hunger (as I wasn't physically hungry) was so bad!! I couldn't stop thinking about food! It was super hard!

At work there were yummy treats and it crossed my mind how easy it would be ... Just to have one little bite. Just one how much harm could that do?

But I didn't I managed it :) another 100% day under my belt!

My scales show 10lbs down. But physically I feel so much slimmer! I'm already much happier :) shows its worth it hey!

Xxx

Think of the scales hunni.. You can do it :)

Ok so I succeeded I managed a 100% week TFR, no a single bite of food passed my lips and well it was definitely worth it today...

-12lbs
And loads of inches ill tell...
.5 from waist
3 from hips
1.5 chest
.5 bust
2.5 thigh
So 8 inches in one week!

Marcus was impressed all except for the loss of the busy hahahaha !!!!

So I'm gonna do another week and introduce the bars! She reckons I could even manage 6lbs this week if I'm 100% again!!!

Fingers crossed! Xx

Back