MizKirsty - Becoming my inner skinny!

Wow - fantastic week.

So glad it has been worth it. Fingers crossed you won't have to be on it too long.

Ok so I succeeded I managed a 100% week TFR, no a single bite of food passed my lips and well it was definitely worth it today...

-12lbs
And loads of inches ill tell...
.5 from waist
3 from hips
1.5 chest
.5 bust
2.5 thigh
So 8 inches in one week!

Marcus was impressed all except for the loss of the busy hahahaha !!!!

So I'm gonna do another week and introduce the bars! She reckons I could even manage 6lbs this week if I'm 100% again!!!

Fingers crossed! Xx

So proud of you Hun xx

Again it was fine up until thur which is day 4 of the week and then the mental hunger strikes again!

I did slip on my night shift. I had a piece of Brie. It was smaller than a cheese an pineapple stick sized piece of cheese (you know what you get at party's) so was a tiny amount but I do feel a bit of a failure. It hasn't knocked me out of ketosis though so that's good.

I was just desperate for food. There was cake crisp crackers cheese baguette sweets and then the anaesthetist ordered bloody dominos pizza!!!!! But I resisted that all except for a taste of cheese.

But omg that cheese tastes bloody amazing lol!!

But I feel so bad about it and I worried so much it would take me out of ketosis I wouldn't do it again.

I think over the weekend I may do a day or two of ss+ just so I can have something to eat. And I think ill do that next week.

Apparently there's no real difference between that and ss weight loss wise but I think it'll keep me sane. I wouldn't do it work days as its easy enough avoiding food on day shifts. But when at home I may have something.

Else I can feel a huge binge coming on! And that's not what I want :(

Xxx

Cheese won't take you out of ketosis as it doesn't have any carbs in it. It's things with carbs which will take you out of ketosis.

Well done for resisting everything, It must have been really hard for you.

Are you weighing in on Monday still or will you go Tuesday as its the bank holiday?

Cheese won't take you out of ketosis as it doesn't have any carbs in it. It's things with carbs which will take you out of ketosis.

Well done for resisting everything, It must have been really hard for you.

Are you weighing in on Monday still or will you go Tuesday as its the bank holiday?

And it'll be tue bc I'm actually working the bank hol :(

I'm just praying for my 13 back! X

Well after speaking to my CDC and explaining how desperate I'd got. And how I was contemplating a complete binge. She advised I do ss+ for a couple days which is basically the same but a small 200cals meal of selected veggies/salad and a portion of protein.

Which I've done fri sat and sun. I feel a million times better!!!

And not feeling the need to binge anymore!

So I'm gonna do a mix of ss (3 packs 450cals) and ss+ (650cals 3 pack and 200cal meal) during the weeks. So work will be ss and day of will be ss+.

This will enable me to get there and not give up.

I have said I will have a meal off when I reach the 12s - I'm think kebab minus the carbs! Not too badly off plan!

Wi on Tuesday this week as I'm working Monday! Praying for -5 then ill be in the 13s again! My scales show that naked but when dressed jump up a lb to 14!! Fingers crossed! X

Wahoo -5lbs which is -17lbs since starting!!

I'm chuffed I'm now back in the 13s!!! Which was my goal this week! I'm hoping another 4weeks and I could possibly be in the 12s if I work really hard!! :) xx

Wow! 5 pounds. That's fantastic.

Will you stay on 810 now?

I'm not doing 810 it's ss+ so around 650cals. Basically ss with a very small protein based meal. But yes I think ill be doing this! X

Sorry, thought the next jump up from SS was 810. Sounds like it is really working for you. I often think about going back on it but i just don't think i could commit to it properly. I think for me it was one time only.

It definately is going to put you close to goal in as short as time as possible.

Have a great week.

Thanks! I'm not sure it's a diet you could keep going back to. But it's my first time. And ATM with the little meal I am coping so much better!

Without it was a daily struggle but I now have something to look forward to daily and the losses are brilliant which keeps me motivated.

Xx

Well I'm off to the gym today. Back working out with Pav!

Will be focussing on body conditioning and sculpting as I'm not meant to do cardio on ss+.

My new shorts that I bought for the gym that I couldn't physically get up last time I was working out finally go on! They're very fitted and I'd probably give it a few more lbs but that was a boost lol!

Hope everyone's doing ok! Xx

Almost passed out at gym. Can see why not advised to do cardio. I did an intense cardio 5min warm up and it sent me giddy! Was ok with weights but won't be doing that interval warm up again!

Having an egg now to give me a boost lol! (Part of my meal later just having it early!) xx

Ok well my CDC is in hospital

Hopefully having her baby!!

So no official wi for me today. My scales say -2lbs I think. A little disappointing as I'm aiming for 3lbs per week to get to target for Xmas. But overall that's 19lbs in 3weels so that's good. Off to the gym again today.

Hopefully I will not get faint today ... Wish me luck xx

19 in 3 weeks is great but I can understand why you are disappointed with this weeks loss. If you are doing a VLCD then you expect decent losses.

Fingers crossed it will catch up with you next week.

19 in 3 weeks is great but I can understand why you are disappointed with this weeks loss. If you are doing a VLCD then you expect decent losses.

Fingers crossed it will catch up with you next week.

Yes fingers crossed! Xx

Back