mmm advice pls

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
well feeling really crappy today. I started feeling poorly on friday with a bad headache, still had it friday night and woke up saturday with reallly sensitive skin.

When i come down with something my skin is soo sensitive it hurts to wear clothes etc, so dosed up on nurofen all day yesterday, feeling bit better today but still v achy and skin still feels sensitive. Went on the nhs direct site and answered the questions and it says i have swine flue....

I cant afford to be off work should i go in or not?

Not sure the "Eating Out" forum is the place to ask :D

But seriously, I work for the NHS and if you even suspect that you have swine flu you MUST NOT go to work. Phone your doctor in the morning for advice - don't go to the surgery. If they confirm it is swine flu you'll need to get someone to pick up your prescription for you at the chemist. In the meantime you can take paracetamol-based cold remedy for any shivers, fever, aches and pains, drink lots of fluids and rest.

Hope you're feeling better soon! :hug99:

lol can admin move this pls, but seriously not sure as I have crohns and whenever i feel poorly i feel like this so have no idea if its a normal cold, run down or pig flu!!!!!

I hope youre feeling better soon and the doc can confirm what you have. I agree if it is swine flu dont go into to work. I do know what you mean though as I have ME and on a bad day I get flu like symptons which is a worry lol.
It sounds like you could do with a duvet day which ever you have (((()))

Feel better soon Ronnie. X

well feel much better this morning just a bit achy so went into work (naughty but soo much to do) still feel ok

Back