Gutted

jo-85

Gold Member
So gutted this morning. Last night was preparing my syn free dinner when we had a phonecall from my little brother who had a car crash on Friday night. He still was feeling really ill and nhs direct told him to go back to a and e, so had to abandon dinner and me and mum took him down. Three hours later got home at 9.00 and with still too much to do on dinner we waned and decided to have chip takeaway :( which afterwards led to my usual attitude of well if I've blown it what the heck and I had a curly wurly as well. This morning I'm feeling so rubbish now and am dreading it meaning I will put on in WI on tuesday. I've been so good other than that :( sorry for the long post but really do feel so gutted after last night just wish I'd thought about that first!

Aww honey :hug99: First of all I hope your brother is ok.

Don't be too hard on your self cos we all do it.

The main thing to do is draw a line under it and get straight back on plan. Lots of superspeed foods should help.

If you do have a tiny gain this week it's not the end of the world and at least you know why. And you'll easily shift it next week.

I hope your brother is ok & on the mend now.

But these things happen & we will during our lifetime have the unexpected happen.

If you counted your syns on a weekly basis this week would you go over? If not maybe you could do that this week.

The main thing is your brother & if you've gained weight this week it's not the end of the world & at least you know you're now back on track.

Thankyou both I know your right just felt so frustrated this morning. I havent had many syns at all through the week so hopefully I won't go over in terms of weekly syns. And have already decided to have syn free days until Tuesday for WI.

As you both say lil brother being ok is main thing and he is just whiplash and shock. Only week three WI and just didn't want a gain already. Just fingers crossed scales are kind to me this week x

Back