Mmm just a question , dont get annoyed!!!!

I feel really bad starting the thread lol ..... It's just that I was alittle shocked as her before pic is the same as she is at present , I'm very new to SW and have embraced it fully , have bought almost every herb spice and cupboard ingredients to cook from scratch and have been cooking some lovely meals ..... My goal is to be a consultant and def not for the money but because the pain of being overweight can be devasting on your life and I look on the positives ..... X

I feel really bad starting the thread lol ..... It's just that I was alittle shocked as her before pic is the same as she is at present , I'm very new to SW and have embraced it fully , have bought almost every herb spice and cupboard ingredients to cook from scratch and have been cooking some lovely meals ..... My goal is to be a consultant and def not for the money but because the pain of being overweight can be devasting on your life and I look on the positives ..... X

Don't be sorry! Kudos to you for having the strength to ask the tough questions!
From what you have said, i think you would make a fab leader, and if finding the odd consultant who isn't great (i don't think for a second that they are all like that, i hope that our experiences are very much the minority) gives you even more encouragment than go for it i say!
Hope that you have a fab journey hun :D x

My c always reminds people that all consultants are also members, they know what we are going/have gone through and what it takes to attend meetings. They are on the same journey and couldnt stand in front of us and discuss the plan if they hadnt been on it. She tells us every month about the "becoming a consultant" events. I'm also sure she has said that to become a c you have to be close to target. I shall listen more carefully if its mentioned at WI tonight

Back