Mmmm dinner smells yummy!

i had lean pork steak with a 227g jacket potato (HEb), 28g cheddar (HEa) and heaps of salad :) yummy it was too! x

I've just put on some quorn mince, with garlic, onions, courgettes, aubergenes, beef bovril, green, red and yellow peppers, tomatoes and passatta with some pasta'n'sauce with SW paprika wedges - smells great as it's all cooking away!

Ooh and for pud ....... some frozen rhubarb (thawed out, with some sweetner on to create that yummy "syrup" and a pot of frozen muller-light banana custard yoghurt mixed through ....... yummy - can't wait for it!

I'm having chopped gammon, tin tomatoes, sweetcorn, mushrooms with a little garlic, mixed herbs and paprika on top of a jacket potato later

i had a cheese omelette with roasted peppers and butternut squash.

then for dessert i had strawberries,melon and banana with a muller light.

We had fried egg, SW chips, beans and HEB bacon..mmmmmmmmm
Best meal ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight we are having mushroom stroganoff and rice...another mmmmmmm

xxxx

Last night i made a tomato, onion,garlic and chillie sauce and had it with linguini. Not sure what i'm having tonight though x

basically it is potatoes par boiled fr 10-15 mins, make sure cut the potatoe into cubes. then fry the potato and onion for five mins in a frying pan, add corned beef (100g 3.5 syns on red or ee) and mash it all together, i put tobassco sause to give it a kick and have it with beans. cheap and filling :)

Back