Mmmm Hi-Fi Bars.

AmyToria

Why did no one tell me how lush they are? Lol

I only get mine when I go to the SW meeting and eat all three in one sitting :p I love the choc mint ones the best. Though I did try a lemon one last week and they were nice.

they are so so so lovely!! my favorites are choc orange and the mint ones...yummy:D:D

Lemon and mint all the way for me too!!
End up having to buy the strawberry for my Daughter as she loves them as well!

I've only tried the strawberry ones and they were too sweet, even for me! I might try the choc orange and the mint ones, they sound lush :D

I love the lemon ones but didnt have any left last night so I ate a whole packet of strawberry ones .. :D Naughty naughty but oh so nice. Thats flipping 3 days HEXB's gone already.

Mrs V -- 8 stones!! I am so impressed well done you!! You must feel so much better.

Choc orange or choc mint seem so naughty!!! - i find the lemon and strawberry ones both too sweet

The problem with Hi-fi's is that when I buy them I sit in group and eat them. All of them! 2 weeks ago I bought 2 packs to try and they'd all gone by morning. No control whatsoever.:eek:

I agree with that mind - my C sells them loose too so I buy 1 and eat that with a cuppa na ddont even open the 3 pack i buy!

I love the Choc Mint, it's like After Eights. The Strawberry ones are nice too, are they a limited one though because they didn't have any at my class yesterday.

they are nice but a waste of a b if you ask me!! especially when you can have 2 alpen light bars instead.. and what 6syns for one!? waste I say.. but when I do have one they are nice lol :-D

I love the mint ones - still don't think a mint chocolate cereal bar should work, but it really does! Only have them after weigh-in though and on occasion when I've got a B choice to use up, they're a lot to syn and I find I can usually use the B choice in a better way.

oooh lemon ones, havnt seen them , are they as nice as the orange and the mint ones?? may have to add them to my shopping list for next wi :):)

I bought these as a wee change this week and have one pencilled in for Friday as a treat. I bought the Choc mint and the lemon.

Back