• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mmmm Hi-Fi Bars.

I WILL be thin!!
I only get mine when I go to the SW meeting and eat all three in one sitting :p I love the choc mint ones the best. Though I did try a lemon one last week and they were nice.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Lemon and mint all the way for me too!!
End up having to buy the strawberry for my Daughter as she loves them as well!

Silver Member
I love the lemon ones but didnt have any left last night so I ate a whole packet of strawberry ones .. :D Naughty naughty but oh so nice. Thats flipping 3 days HEXB's gone already.

Mrs V -- 8 stones!! I am so impressed well done you!! You must feel so much better.

Will be thin god dammit!!
Choc orange or choc mint seem so naughty!!! - i find the lemon and strawberry ones both too sweet
The problem with Hi-fi's is that when I buy them I sit in group and eat them. All of them! 2 weeks ago I bought 2 packs to try and they'd all gone by morning. No control whatsoever.:eek:

Will be thin god dammit!!
I agree with that mind - my C sells them loose too so I buy 1 and eat that with a cuppa na ddont even open the 3 pack i buy!
I love the Choc Mint, it's like After Eights. The Strawberry ones are nice too, are they a limited one though because they didn't have any at my class yesterday.
they are nice but a waste of a b if you ask me!! especially when you can have 2 alpen light bars instead.. and what 6syns for one!? waste I say.. but when I do have one they are nice lol :-D

Silver Member
I love the mint ones - still don't think a mint chocolate cereal bar should work, but it really does! Only have them after weigh-in though and on occasion when I've got a B choice to use up, they're a lot to syn and I find I can usually use the B choice in a better way.

going to do it!!!!
oooh lemon ones, havnt seen them , are they as nice as the orange and the mint ones?? may have to add them to my shopping list for next wi :):)

I bought these as a wee change this week and have one pencilled in for Friday as a treat. I bought the Choc mint and the lemon.
yes the strawberry ones are limited edition ones. I could eat the choc mint ones till they came out my ears but don't buy them very often for that reason. Hubby loves the lemon ones