Mmmm well ok I guess......

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Lost 3lb not ecstatic about this I did think I might have lost a little more but I have had xmas off so I really should be pleased...shouldn't I?

I'm not sure why i feel so dissapointed I think it was a BIG mistake weighing myself on my own scales.

I am pleased I did start before xmas I guess if I didn't I wouldn't be 17lb's lighter right now...not to be sneezed at. I have so much to loose but feel spurred on.

Hiya chick, 17lbs in two weeks is amazing!! So be proud of yourself. I personally dont agree with people weighing themselves everyday as from previous experience from my own behalf I have found that I flaucuate througout the day, early morning i am lighter than later in the evening so I stick to a day and time to get weighed and look forward to that. If i were ya I would throw those scales out as its only going to get ya down!! Ya are doing really well babe!!

Thanks, I'm keeping positive funnily enough I dont normally weigh myself but last night I should i'd have a peek....will not do this again...will get hubby to put scales (both sets) in at the attic where I cant get too, problem sorted.

I think I might have lost more had I stuck to it over xmas but for xmas eve and boxing day I had 2 shakes and a light meal and xmas day did the works...but being more careful than normal...so heyho not bad really. Watch this space for next weeks update I will stick to it perfectly.

considering you have had xmas off 3lbs is excellent!!! you really have done well. Also, you lost a massive amount in the first week so anything will seem rubbish in comparison to that... but really its not rubbish! its great. my weeks average is 3 or 4lbs... so if i dont make it then im not happy!... but you really are on target.. xx

I know you're disappointed, but look at it 3lb in 4 days. That aint bad!!:):) XX

17 pounds in two weeks..you lucky thing!
Id be pleased as punch to lost that much that quickly...every jealous right now :)

Well done that is a great loss, especially given Xmas as well. If you stay 100% on track now Xmas out of the way then you will be amazed how quickly the weight drops off.

Also whilst it seems a long road ahead you start to feel and look great really quickly so it keeps up the motivation, you can so do this x

3lbs is bloody brilliant this is the average weight loss per wk you are doing really great DO NOT get disheartened
keep up the brilliant work

xx Sharron

Well done, 3lbs loss is good and it's gone forever; keep it up!

Can only echo what everyone else has said, a loss is a loss! Just think how bad you'd feel if you'd put ON 3lbs. You'll be a skinny minny before you know it x

3lbs off over Xmas is amazing but even more amazing is 17lbs off in 2 weeks. You are doing fabulously.....the only way now is thinner! :D

Back