Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

yep the bowl is very clear only white egg no yolk in there at all. will buy hand whisk machine easy for me.

i read that if put mix berries in cooked then it is syn!? so fresh no cooked then it is free!? like if i want put froze mixed, or fresh blueberries and put it in mixing and then cooking. instead seperate.

i will put Shape Yogurt strawberry 0% fat in a mixture of egg and pour to pan. is it allow? then have a 2nd pot of Shape coconut pineapple on top of pancake with blueberries, how is it?

i will put Shape Yogurt strawberry 0% fat in a mixture of egg and pour to pan. is it allow? then have a 2nd pot of Shape coconut pineapple on top of pancake with blueberries, how is it?

It's allowed yes - but will probably curdle so might not be very nice :/

I don't think this will cook properly. You would probably end up with something like scrambled egg.

yesterday i put yogurt and it was so wet! i leave it to cook longer and still no pancake and have to bin it! then make a new pancake again whisk the egg white it so slow have to hold hand whisk machine waiting for it to stiff white!

yesterday i put yogurt and it was so wet! i leave it to cook longer and still no pancake and have to bin it! then make a new pancake again whisk the egg white it so slow have to hold hand whisk machine waiting for it to stiff white!

Mixing yogurt with egg wouldn't make a pancake tho! Think you've got recipes mixed up somewhere x

Back