Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

Made these today in a small pan so it was a bit thicker but was like an American pancake so I had loads of Bacon on top with grilled tomatoes & mushroom on the side - delicious!

oh my.. will be making these in the week!!! yum

wanted to try this for ages, finally got around to doing it tonight, and right at the end i realized i had no vanilla essence =( so i tried cinnamon. which was delish

Btw I've had them for my brekkie! so no need to use my hexB for cereal. and made them the night before so no fadf in the morn before work! anyone wants the details let me know I have a pancake recipe pic ready for pancake day lol

id love to see a pic please hun xx

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

cant wait to try these x

I tried this recipe tonight for the first time but they just turned out like mini omelettes?? Is that how they are supposed to be?
I love omelettes but they just didnt appeal as pancakes. Gutted as I love pancakes and hoped they'd be my saviour!! Havent tried the oat ones yet - may have to try those at some point.

I finally made these! !! They were stunning. Tip: do not make them too thick. ..

Had these with some strawberries, grapes, banana and a little maple syrup (syn'd of course) - so gooooood!!! Wasn't sure when I read about them - but thought I'd try as so many people seemed to like them. Now I understand why - really enjoyed them, filling and so tasty. I'd recommend these to everyone!

i make today, smell like omellete!!!

i hand whisk long time on egg white, then put very little normal sugar, then in other bowl where there is a yolk , i put natural extract vanilla 2 drops then put it into egg white.

then spray 2 time frylight then i poour and it smell like omlette. now m going serve with fat free yougurt.

is it true this is FREE food part of egg, i ate canalopue melon 20 min ago then make pancake, to complete my meal. superfree of strawberries and blueberries and raspberries all fresh from tesco with liberte fat free yogurt . and 1 tsp peanut butter.

i make today, smell like omellete!!!

i hand whisk long time on egg white, then put very little normal sugar, then in other bowl where there is a yolk , i put natural extract vanilla 2 drops then put it into egg white.

then spray 2 time frylight then i poour and it smell like omlette. now m going serve with fat free yougurt.

is it true this is FREE food part of egg, i ate canalopue melon 20 min ago then make pancake, to complete my meal. superfree of strawberries and blueberries and raspberries all fresh from tesco with liberte fat free yogurt . and 1 tsp peanut butter.

You'd need to syn the sugar used and the peanut butter but other than that it'd be free :)

i did add sugar inside mixed, but still not smell like pancake, its omellete sugar vanilla, maybe not whisk enough even its white colour cloudy

how is it possible to get soft peak wheni try long time hand whisk and aching my arm on 1 egg white!? so i give up.

how is it possible to get soft peak wheni try long time hand whisk and aching my arm on 1 egg white!? so i give up.

You have to make sure the bowl is completely clean - if there is anything in it, or a tiny bit of yolk then it won't thicken

Back