Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

just made these! YUMMY. had a frozen curly wurly in the freezer so broke it in half and broke that up into little pieces and had it with had chopped up strawberries in them! and a scraping of muller light cranberry and raspberry. will def be making these again!
I am now stuffed!! curly wurly was delish in them if i do say so myself!!!

Made these for pud this evening after I'd made the OH his greasy full fat version! They were delicious - they have summer fruits, chopped banana, sweetener and ff natural yogurt inside :)

Attachments

• image-1978948670.jpg
    image-1978948670.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 462
These sound absolutely fab! Opened up a wholeeee new idea for my sweet tooth!
Thank you so much!

yummy these are delicious!! although ... and yes this will probably be a real stupid question do i mix the egg yolk with before folding them together? xx

vanille like break the yolk lol

I love these pancakes but to make them work I had to add a bit of flour. I made a double batch to share with family and added 25g flour for 4 syns (for whole batch but I didn't eat all the pancakes!). For me it was worth it because I just couldn't make them before. I also chopped up some raspberries and put them in. And I also very much recommend a level tablespoon of new choccy Philadelphia (2 syns) for a totally yummy treat!

I find they taste like waffles - i guess this is a good thing?!

it was a really nice idea though and i enjoyed mine with strawberries, quark and strawberry yoghurt mixed together inside.

Must try these!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

Nice but mine were a bit soggy!

Yum! Was sure I wouldn't like these as I'm not a big egg fan but they were really nice. They did taste a bit eggy but the lovely texture made up for it. I had it with kiwi and a light greek yogurt. My Son tried some and decided that's what he wanted for breakfast too!

Thanks for the pancake recipe these are amazing! I've had them for breakfast a couple of times with raspberries and strawberries and a bit of yogurt on top ... yummy! Even my husband likes them.

Back