Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

Only took about 5-7 mins from start to finish to make them so would even be good if your craving something sweet and you need it asap. Going to try some with mixed spice in instead of vanilla. You could even top them with sliced banana. My minds buzzing now. xxx

Oh that picture looks lovely!!!! i will have to try them. Thank you for putting up a pic!!
xx

Oh i am glad u enjoyed them loobylou u can add loads of things to them just let ur mind go lol, No problem about the pic gemily xx

Wow they look like pancakes too :) Well I shall be trying them tomm thank you much :)
x

OMG I'm so looking forward to trying this out BIG Thanks and I love the idea of sliced banana's etc. You could live on these forever!!

Mmmmm...loved them!!

Had them folded with a huge spread of sweetened quark & chopped strawberries & blueberries.

With all that lot they were huge!

Completely stuffed now..thanks for the idea.

yuk, looks to me like a block of sour lard? and thought it was some sort of cheese.

LOL...If I hadn't seen your posts before I might think you were not being nice!!:8855:

But, yes quark is cheese & yes on it's own it's vile!! However it is great for sweet recipes, sweetened it is just like cream, it's great in mousses and warmed slightly, sweetened with some choccy options, with a few drops of either choccy or vanilla essence it makes a great substitute for choccy sauce.

So if, like me, you have a really sweet tooth, quark really is a must!!

It can also be used in loads of savoury recipes, but I haven't really tried any.

When I get time later I will start a thread with some sweet quark recipes & ask for people to add their own recipes, as there is so much you could do withit,

For me a real staple!!

Im really a very nice person, i just dont put things across very well!, bit like simon cowell if ya like lol. anyways

When I get time later I will start a thread with some sweet quark recipes & ask for people to add their own recipes, as there is so much you could do withit,

Great idea, i use to love fresh cream.

oh great recipe , just tried em, excellent.

I just made one and it was really nice. Not exactly like a pancake but very close. Think I may have slightly over whipped my egg white but it made the pancake very light and fluffy. We defo make one again for pudding!

Tried them today with cinnamon added and a little less sugar, i don't like things too sweet. Really nice, going to try next time with lemon. xxx

Just made these with cinnamon, I think you need to get it really thin or it can taste a bit eggy first one was nice kinda eggy sweet cinnamony goodness still lovely and hit the spot though but made the next one really thin and wow it was even better not necessarily a regular appearance on my menu but im not really a pudding person

Thanks for the recipie hon xx

One word......FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!
Saw mention of this on another thread and had to look for the recipe! Had to make one straight away and sinned a teaspoon of blackcurrant jam on it.
Trouble is I want another one now! I think I could go overboard on these! Thank you :D

where have i been for the last 6 days???
omg i must remember to check out ALL the SW sections!
Im that excited i'm going to make one after dinner!!!!
xxx

Back