Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

they were quite nice actually the 1st one sort of fell to pieces so i made the second one with 2 eggs and it was really nice i chopped sum banana up ... dad had loadsa golden syrup poured over his i didnt wanna use the syns though...x

I have even got my Mother in Law addicted to them!!!
The more I make them, the less eggy they taste and remind me more of the pancakes I used to eat on Shrove Tuesday...especially smothered in sweetner and lemon juice!!!

I just made one, it was a little eggy in parts but I think that's because I didn't spread it thin enough. Very yummy though!

Just in case anyone is interested, I found it very difficult to turn these without breaking them, especially as I only have a large pan. Still really pleased with them though as I only worry about taste!!

But when I was in Somerfield yesterday I found a pancake set. Some of it I will never use, but the pan itself is great. It's quite small & also has a flat lid attached, so you can cook with it aswell, so you can just flip the pan over. Haven't used it yet, but it was only about £6-7, so thought was worth a go.

Just in case anyone is interested, I found it very difficult to turn these without breaking them, especially as I only have a large pan. Still really pleased with them though as I only worry about taste!!

But when I was in Somerfield yesterday I found a pancake set. Some of it I will never use, but the pan itself is great. It's quite small & also has a flat lid attached, so you can cook with it aswell, so you can just flip the pan over. Haven't used it yet, but it was only about £6-7, so thought was worth a go.
Might have to go to SOmerfield tomorrow to get one of these. I had the same trouble with mine!

Just used the pan, it was sooo easy, pour it in, cook slowly for a few mins, flip it over, cook the other side & clide it straight onto the plate.

Made a sandwich, filled two with huge piles of freshly made blueberry ice cream....really yum!!!

You make your own ice cream? My mum is taking me out today so first stop will be Somerfield!

Yes, in an ice cream maker...really quick & easy!! Also mainly syn free although the choccy ones have a few syns. Will post a few idea's later.

mmmmm these where soooo good

I put a good pinch of cinnamon in the mix and spread 15g of nutella (4 syns ) and chopped banana and they really hit the spot.

couldnt eat anymore than one as they where sweet.....mmmmmmm bliss x

Back