Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

Oh these are my staple! U have to do them thin and I have them with golden syrup and banana with cinnamon on top mmmmmmm

Attachments

• image-3727007124.jpg
    image-3727007124.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 289
Gunna try these tonight! Does anyone know the shelf life of artificial sweetner? I've got some but had it for a quite a while (like maybe nearly a year lol). It's a huge tub of it, just dont want to waste it and throw it out!

It should have a best before date on the jar but I imagine they will last for ages.

oh thanks for the recipe .. i will be giving these a try tomorrow night ... thsnk xxxx

I made these last night and they were lovely, so quick and easy, and they taste like something really naughty when actually syn free! :D

I did not have much in so I just had mine sprinkled with sweetener, although I am going to experiment over the weekend with them.

Give these a try they are yummy!

:happy036:

Bymbo xxx

I had these for my breakfast this morning with bananas and yoghurt. They were delicious! It made a change from cereal for me :)

I'm planning on having these for breakfast tomorrow, I think I fancy banana and cinnamon...

ETA: I made one pancake and it was really nice. I made it in a big pan to get it really thin. One thing I didn't realise is how long it takes to cook properly on each side - I was going by how long a normal pancake would take (i.e, seconds on a medium-high heat) but these take much longer and I broke it by trying to turn it too soon.

I will definitely make these again.

Last edited:
Sounds yummy
Will try tomorrow
:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just made these, followed recipe exactly and first one stuck (not enough fry light) and was a little eggy but second one went better. I topped with lemon and sweatner then cut up some fresh strawberries looked like a real desert - what a sat afternoon treat :)

Am going to practice and when I have the syns to use up I shall be trying nuttella on mine

Thanks for posting

wow im really impressed! i was very dupious when making this but thy where lovely!! ill be making these a lot i think!! x

My daughters are half Italian and the eldest has requested 'Timballo' for her 22nd birthday (it's a bit like lasagne but uses pancakes instead of pasta sheets [it's traditionally made at Easter]) and was concerned by the syns in the pancakes. I shall try these instead and will report back on how successful (or not) it is :)

This sounds fantastic, I'm definitely going to try this one! Thanks :)

SYN FREE PANCAKES ARE AMAZING!

I made these for me and my other half this morning,
And they were amazing! They taste so light and fluffy,
And literally take minutes to male and fry!
You do need alot of frylite and a low heat, but as long as you're patient with it they come out great!

Thanks so much! :D

claireheath22 said:
I have tried an alternatve one but you have to use a heathy extra b.

1) take a slice of wholemeal bread (hexb)
2) beat and egg in a dish and add a teaspoon of sweetener and some vanilla essence.
3) roll/squish the bread out flater using a glass/mug/can or even better a rolling pin!
4) Dip in the egg mix and fry light.
5) Cook both sides until golden and sprinkle with a little lemon and sweetener.
6) YUMMY!

Great if you have a hexb spare at the end of the day.

This is a sweet version to eggy bread then, I'm abit of a sucker for eggy bread so I'm gonna try this

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just found this while searching for caramel sauce! These sound good, going to try them for a treat at the weekend! :)

Back