Mmmm Yummy syn free pancakes

OMG these are absolutely gorgeous, they do NOT taste like diet food - yum

omg how much do i love you guys!!!! i hate omelette and eggs, but these taste just like sweet pancakes and satisfy the sweet tooth to a tee!!!!!! i am in heaven!!!! just had mine with strawberries!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I used almond essence as I don't have any vanilla in, but it still tasted realllly nice. I only used one teaspoon of sweetener per egg, and it did taste a little eggy, but nice nevertheless and I don't like eggs all that much, so thanks!

Really intrigued by these as I feel I'm constantly snacking but don't want to use up my syns during the day, would prefer to save them till evening when sat infront of the TV! Called my mum to buy some eggs on her way home so will hopefully be having these syn-free pancakes after dinner, can't wait :)
Thanks alot x

Simply amazing!!! Didnt have any vanilla essence, used cinnamon instead, but AMAZING!!!

Will be sharing the recipe with my SW group tomorrow!! :D

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

xxx

mmmmm....can't wait to try these....

Oh wow... these are lovely, I just had 3 (piggy that I am) with cinnamon and 2 tbsp of apple sauce (1syn per tbsp) and a sliced cold apple.....mmmmmm thank you thank you thank you to the OP

I just tried these for breakfast.....and im a bit disappointed if im honest!! I had two layered with banana and a vanilla muller...and i have now realised i didnt put enough vanilla or sweetner in as it tastes like egg with banana and yogurt! Wierd!!

just stumbled across this thread will try it out for x factor tomorrow night after my SW pizza and chips lol xx

hmm i made these after being given the recipes at the meeting. Tbh, i think it is eggy! like all sorta scrambled in the middle.

Still nice though guys but dont be expecting a "normal" pancake.

I found this.. Even with a really thin pancake with lots of sweetener on top, it still tasted like egg. Lol. Like a really thin omelette!

Back