MMMMM 2ND TIME

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debclark68, 2 November 2007 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

I am about to start CD again as I came off it 4 weeks ago due to boring stuff lack of funds etc....I have put a stone on in the 4 weeks and need words of encouragement HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    debclark68
    I came of mine about the same time , i'm on day 2 of my restart for the third time , i'm just starting to get a headache thats not letting up , yes it does get boring and finding the funds too but i'm here again , so i'll hang in there see how far i'll get this time . When are you thinking of going back to CD ? Have you got much to lose ?

4. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

I first did CD around March time, but ended up car-less and my CDC at the time was a 5mile walk away - I did go a few times but then gave up.

I restarted during the summer with a new CDC who comes to me. I had put on everything I had lost, plus 1lb, but this time my weighloss has been better and I am significantly less than when I stopped first time. I think somethimes the 2nd time you are more motiveted. Go girl, you can do it!

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck to you both on your restarts!

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.