Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

MMMMM 2ND TIME

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debclark68, 2 November 2007 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

I am about to start CD again as I came off it 4 weeks ago due to boring stuff lack of funds etc....I have put a stone on in the 4 weeks and need words of encouragement HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    debclark68
    I came of mine about the same time , i'm on day 2 of my restart for the third time , i'm just starting to get a headache thats not letting up , yes it does get boring and finding the funds too but i'm here again , so i'll hang in there see how far i'll get this time . When are you thinking of going back to CD ? Have you got much to lose ?

4. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

I first did CD around March time, but ended up car-less and my CDC at the time was a 5mile walk away - I did go a few times but then gave up.

I restarted during the summer with a new CDC who comes to me. I had put on everything I had lost, plus 1lb, but this time my weighloss has been better and I am significantly less than when I stopped first time. I think somethimes the 2nd time you are more motiveted. Go girl, you can do it!

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck to you both on your restarts!

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.