Mmmmm mocha : )

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Just put half a spoon of coffee in my morning chocolate shake. It's yummy...will try it in the vanilla too tomorrow. I always thought I didn't like coffee but bought decaf and it's good!

My wife does the same with her LT, but then she is a caffeine addict!!

I didn't realise your wife was doing it too

Mmmm i have vanilla 1 spoon of coffee and have it hot its like a milky coffee i am just goint to have one now yum...jenni

i put coffee in my chocolate - aaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh waste of a good shake. just stick to vanilla now morning noon and night - daren't mess with a winnning formula (did you see what i did there?!?!)

Hi Rach - you on another roll today with posting?! It's Friday!!

noooooooooo got lots to do today!

I'm gagging for a cappuccino having just spotted one across the office... any chance that vanilla and coffee or chocolate and coffee will work?

i am new to it just on my second day so i will try the coffe thing.........thanks

hell yeah the coffee thing works! lol Just dont over load it and maybe add a wee sweetner if it tastes too strong.

Not tried the peppermint thing yet but am planning to...it's a matter of being organised enough to make and chill the tea lol!
Just sitting here now with a lunch of vanilla with a little coffee (cold) and am absolutely loving it! Zayna - definitely give it a try : )

Ooooo..i love the vanilla with a spoon of coffee... its my fav...love, love it...you should all try it.lol:)

Back