Mmmmm

Tab

I just made the ham and egg muffins from the magazine for my lunch and they are yummy!
I took them out of the over all risen and browned. As I watched they kind of subsided but even so they taste lovely. The hard part is getting them out of the paper cases and also it says to serve 4 and I ate half :D

They sound delicious - you should have taken a photo of them, enjoy. X

sounds yummmy any chance of recipe?

X

Photo??
ok here you go lol

Attachments

• dcp_1816a.jpg
    dcp_1816a.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 67
  • dcp_1817a.jpg
    dcp_1817a.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 65
recipe
Ham and egg Muffins
Serves 4

5oz/ 142g small chestnut mushrooms
2oz/57g smoked lean ham
2 spring onions
fry light
4 large eggs
1fl oz/ 28ml skim milk
salt and pepper

1- preheat the oven to 200C/400F/ gas 5. Prepare your ingredients: quarter the mushrooms; dice the ham; trim and finely shop the sp onions.

2- Spray a non stick frying pan with fry light and cook the mushrooms for 10 mins until golden. Mix together the ham, mushrooms and onion. Whisk the eggs with the skim milk and season to taste.

3- Line a muffin tray with paper cases. Spoon the mushroom mixture evenly between the cases and pour in the beaten egg. Bake in the over 20-25 mins or until slightly risen and golden. Leave to cool slightly before removing from the cases.

It suggests serving them with baked beans, tomatos and mushrooms but I had salad instead.

sounds gd so its pretty much mini omlettes in muffin cases? might try this for breakfast 2moro i luv weekend brunch :D minus the mushrooms tho can't stand them bleh!

X

I looked at the recipie for these last night and thought I'd give them a go.

will def do them at the weekend now.

thanks for the review

Back