Mmmmm...!

Great fantasy shopping, I want them too! I have a pair of Kurt Geiger strappy summer sandals with cute kitten heel, bought in a sale (the most I had ever spent on a pair of shoes at £60) about 5 years ago and never worn, something to look forward to when the weather improves x

Let 2010 bring new opportunities NumNums. I was a shopaholic but I am now trying hard to stop it - I know that I don't need anything other than essentials at the momment.
I was frittering a few hundred a month on high-end make-up, toiletries, jewellery etc - it was probably because I didn't like being so overweight.
I am now trying to be purposeful - if you look on Martins Money Saving Expert there are all kinds of tips about saving money - for example, I could knock a year or two off my mortgage (its another 10 years) just by saving what I spent on posh bubble bath and body lotion.
Worth a look at the site, but no reason why you shouldn't save up for special treats as well as 'sensible' savings x

Very nice.......... im digging the black and gold :)

However id probably fall and break my neck in em and be crippled by the end of a night out, but it pays to be beautiful and glam :)

Ps: Confessions of a shopaholic here too.... i need to cut my credit card up..... and i tend to buy expensive things for my hubby or my mum, without a reason... seriously am i wanting love or what lol ...i MUST stop, 2010 is about me :) lol..

Amber

I would break my neck in those. I struggle with 2" lol

Very nice though

Back