From Flab to Fab - 6 stone to lose (at least)

tangerine12

Hi Everyone.

I'll start by telling you all a little about me. I've just turned 36 and have a 17 month old girl. Currently I weigh 1lb under 18stone
So I've been here before.......quite a few times if I'm honest and I'm really beginning to hate myself. As I'm getting older my body seems not able to cope with the weight anymore. My hair is awful, my skin is hideous and I'm embarrassed at the way I look. I dress the same way every day and I look fat and frumpy. Its Christmas and I'm finding it incredibly difficult to get something to wear. I hate the fact that I need to order online....pay for the privilege of delivery just for it to not fit and then go through the hassle of sending it back. But most of all...I want to get out of this lazy frame of mind. Eat healthy and be a good example for my little girl.

I'll write down a few things that I want to achieve so I can look back and remind myself why I'm doing this.

* Loose at least 6 stone....Ideally 8
* Run around and be fit and healthy and a good example for my little girl
* Have a girly shopping day (as I've been overweight my whole life I've never had one of these
* have some pictures taken with my family especially my little girl
* buy a pair of lovely knee high boots that can zip up past my calves
* look, feel and dress amazing

I would love to meet some of you guys - its always nice to make new friends even if they are online ones. Ultimately I'd love to give some of u guys my support.

Watch this space people. Next Christmas I'll look amazing

Here to support you. I also am aiming for 6 stone loss.

I joined last week I'm 39 been back and forth many times like you and agree my body can. It cope with this weight anymore!! My knees are giving way and my ankles I have to loose weight this time and I have to stick to it!
I have 3 children 13, 10 and 6 I look forward to helping each other I've followed you but I'm new to this and don't really know what I'm doing lol

Back