Mmmmm

L1sa

Banned
A cant beat a fish finger sarnie, white bread and ketchup

Mmm yummy except for I'm allergic to fish lol ... It's only 2 pm and I've already had all my points!!! will have to dip into my weeklies for dinner, hope the hunger dies down it's only day 3 so I'm sure I get used to it!!! I can't seem to be satisfied with just 26 points !!! I am extra tired so probably needing comfort food nothing that a good nights sleep and a fresh start to the week can't sort out plus kids go back to school yey !!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wildfruit said:
Mmm yummy except for I'm allergic to fish lol ... It's only 2 pm and I've already had all my points!!! will have to dip into my weeklies for dinner, hope the hunger dies down it's only day 3 so I'm sure I get used to it!!! I can't seem to be satisfied with just 26 points !!! I am extra tired so probably needing comfort food nothing that a good nights sleep and a fresh start to the week can't sort out plus kids go back to school yey !!!

Try the wendie plan I'm loving it :) xxx

Makes sense ... Seems like my week is going that way anyway yesterday I went over by 20pp and today I went over by 8pp so will be having a couple of 26pp days for the rest of the week !!! My shop arrives tomorrow with plenty of 0pp foods and low point snacks.

wildfruit said:
Makes sense ... Seems like my week is going that way anyway yesterday I went over by 20pp and today I went over by 8pp so will be having a couple of 26pp days for the rest of the week !!! My shop arrives tomorrow with plenty of 0pp foods and low point snacks.

I'm seeing how I go doing it, I'll find it easy while hubby working away in Denmark for 3 weeks :(

X

Yeah I miss him loads when he's away, should be used to it by now...

Aww don't think you ever get used to that,before my OH moved in we'd see each over for a weekend once a fortnight due to his work commitments and living two hours away.I still cried each time he left !

Back