Mocha shake!

I have just found my saving grace and the thing thats gonna get me through the next 5 weeks!!! The choc shake with coffee in it over ice!!!! Since i started this diet i have heard rumours about this but haven't been brave enough to try it but tonight whilst being bored and not horrendously hungry i decided to chance it!!! It was great!!! Thank u for all the people who have posted about this! Tasted just like the starbucks iced mocha! Now how do i smuggle it into the club on friday night............................................................
xxxxxxxx

Haha I had a bottle of water in my handbag last time i went out and the bouncers made me throw it away in case it had vodka in it!

So wish i liked all these different milkshake ideas! I'm 100% chocolate every day, can't stand the vanilla and if i have strawberry have to gulp it down so as not to taste it, lol. But don't like coffee so can't even play with things like that! It's good that you've found something you really like though...makes the diet all the more bearable!xx

Ive been having the vanilla one with coffee in it all the time until someone posted on here about the vanilla one hot on its own or sweetened and it tasting like horlicks and it does sort off but i think it tastes and smells more like white chocolate! mmm yummy
deb x

Oooooo now THAT i think i could do! Wellll i might just give that a try!!! :D White choc is my fave..i'll just imagine that it's a hugggeee milkybar when i'm drinking it lol x

yeah even my husband reckoned it smelt like milkybar and he turns his nose up at all the shakes usually! lol

I too have discovered the chocolate with coffee but i have only had it hot and i love it so thank you aswell to who ever posted it, it makes a change to my hot vanilla with coffee :):):)

Ive been having the vanilla one with coffee in it all the time until someone posted on here about the vanilla one hot on its own or sweetened and it tasting like horlicks and it does sort off but i think it tastes and smells more like white chocolate! mmm yummy
deb x

Oooooo sounds lovely. Will try that tomorrow.
Thanks

This white chocolate malarky, did you add sweetener or was it just a plain hot vanilla shake, as unfortunately i have no sweeteners and that is making my mouth water!:drool::drool::drool:

I'm so very lucky, I love all the shakes with lots of ice....Vanilla with or without coffee for a Iced Latte......I'm really, really enjoying being on LT....mad or what!!!!

Back