Mods can I have...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
a CD book club or a sticky???

let me know and if it's a sticky i will make a new thread

pretty please :eek::p:eek::p:eek:

oh we need one in here too, our own book club

oh but i want everyone here who is in discussion on the thread "Have You Read" :(

no please don't Lindie it's okay chick xxx

It really should be in the bookclub bit and you will be opening up your audience of readers as some would never visit the CD forum.

Check out the forum there's lots on there already.

[LEFT said:
goolian[/left];765494]oh we need one in here too, our own book club

Why? Strictly speaking the CD forum is for discussion about the Cambridge diet. Yes, I know you get the occasional off topic post when people forget to post in Chit Chat, but I can't see the point of having duplicate threads all about the same subject.

If each diet forum choose to have a book club sticky there would be loads of unnecessary threads instead of having them altogether where members of this community could talk with each other instead of being in their own little clique. IYKWIM.

For the good of the community it would be lovely for members to move out of their diet forum more often, and get to know the other members here, and having separate off topic threads within each diet discourages that :(

I think having a Book Club is a great idea.

Youll probably get much more of a response too if you put it in the book section :)

Back