ProPoints Moff's Propoints journey- I'm doing this for ME!

Splodgergill

Hi all, :wave_cry:

This is my first ever post on the boards so thought I'd start a diary to help keep me motivated to- as they say- lose weight for the last time.

I'm 35, married and a stay at home mum to 2 gorgeous boys aged almost 6 and almost 2.

I'm no stranger to WW. Around 8 years ago I got to goal, losing around 50lbs. I became a leader and maintained for a good couple of years. I had to give up leading due to work commitments, sadly. I then had my 2 children and the weight crept back on.

Annoyingly I'm heavier now than when I was pg with my second! I lost my appetite almost entirely, and dropped about 21lb. But once again it came back on again. I regained my appetite, plus breastfeeding makes your eating go through the roof, and when i stopped, I carried on eating the same way.

So here I am, again. Now, I've no excuses. My youngest is that bit older so I've a bit more free time. I'm a clerk in my meeting, I've rejoined the gym and I want to change my life and make it permanent.

So, here we go. be prepared, I do like to waffle and ramble on quite a bit!

Looking forward to getting to know you all on here.

Moffgal xx

So, yesterday went OK, spent a few weeklies on a glass of wine, but also did 20 mins on my stepper and was only 30/34 pps foodwise by the end of the day.

Today would normally be gym day but it's closed for the royal wedding, which I'm a tad annoyed about. I've got The Biggest Loser Challenge for the Wii which is very tough and I like doing but with DS1 off school I wont get chance to do it, so it'll be the stepper again I guess.

Foodewise today not got off to a great start but I'm hoping to pull it back. Not enough milk for porridge so I've had scrambled eggs and toast. But it was thick sliced white toast! So my plan is to fill up on fruit and have as few pps for lunch as poss. I'm going to have a bulgar wheat salad for 5pp Might knock it down to 4 and increase the veggies with possibly 1pp of ham on the side. Dinner is chicken with new potatoes and salad, need to weigh the chicken in a bit. But it should all balance out in the end.

Not much planned for today, bit of housework and taking the boys to a birthday party this afternoon. then chilling with my DH this evening. he's been working a LOT this week so I've barely seen him.

We've already decided on a curry tonight but I am going to be good and choose a half tandoori chicken. I can never manage to eat it all and it's the best choice pp wise.

Tomorrow I've got the gym for a programme review. Been going for about 5 weeks and feel great but I'm ready to take it up a notch. I told my trainer last time I want to be pushed and challenged! if I could afford a PT I would- hmmmm, wonder how much Jillian Michaels charges to fly over here to train me, lol ;)

Kids are back at school next week, well my eldest is. So hopefully getting back to normality will help get things shifting again, feel like I've lost my way a bit this easter hols.

OOPPPPPS!

I just realised I've been posting in entirely the wrong subforum. I'm off to weight loss diaries, sorry everyone!

I'll still be reading all the fab diaries in here for ideas and inspiration tho xx

Lol, i started off in the wrong place too...

You sound like your really in the zone, good luck with dieting, exercising and a toddler to boot xx

lol i havent a clue where to start, post or how to work the site but hopefully it will all fall into place :) good luck x

Hi Darling! Here to follow ur posts :) xx

Back