** MOJO ** ; - )

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by woof, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. woof

woof Alway see the love x

Lost mine a while back and I think its now come running back!!! Feel like a woof on heat!!! Not good as Ive no man :cry:
    Does any1 feel like this? Got the old MOJO back?

Not sure I want it, might sell it on Ebay lol

Woofy X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life /slim and save
    lol ill buy it !!!!
    mine comes and goes depending on if im being a ratty moo or not :0) pitty my poor lovely hubby when he gets back from sea , hes either gonna get molested for 5 days solid or a right ole ear bashing:copon:
    bless his little swedish heart LOL
  4. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Goal Weight:
    Low Carb
    Can you sell me some energy then Woofy as I have felt shattered the last few days. I think it's due to my monthly friend paying me an early visit. Hoping to find some energy before the end of the week and get back to the buzzing ketosis feeling. :D
  5. creamsoda

creamsoda Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Nope but then I've not got a boyfriend so would be a bit wasted if i did. However if Mike Phillips {my imaginary rugby player hubby} was to come along I'm sure it would come back sharpish
  6. woof

woof Alway see the love x

**Woofy`s MOJO is now for sale**

I dont want it!!!!

Woofy X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.