Moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips!

xSineadx

going to do it this time!
6 STONE TO LOOSE FOR CHRISTMAS!!

Sinead.. from berkshire && determind to do this!! :D

My Old Days::
I've always been overweight.. ever since i can remember.. got bullied in school for being fat, always got chosen last when we were playing rounders & picking our teams. I started diets from about the age of 12, slimming world, weight watchers, atkins, slimfast.. all of it! i never managed to stiick with it, i'd loose 2-3 pounds a week & it was never good enough, i wanted something quick & i don't think really that i was ready to give up food, well not as much as now anyway!!

The breakthrough::
It was when i watched half a ton mom on channel 4 a few months back, when it really hit home just how much i needed to loose weight, not only for myself but for my future, my family & everyone around me. I recorded the documentery, it made me cry & i felt so bad for the lady who had to go through what she did, only to result in death. After watching half a ton mum, i researched cambridge on the internet for a week or 2, found myself a counsellor close by, i spoke to a few before i decided to meet the lady who is now my councellor, i just felt as though she was supportive from day 1 & shes such a big help & support to me truely.

CambridgeDiet::
So i've been on cambridge now roughly 9 weeks.. had 2 weeks off for my holiday.. but i've shocked myself with how well i'm doing. Its not easy & its challenged me more than i thought it would. I have days where all i want to do it have a busicuit or even a whole pack, i want to have chips or pasta & more times than not i put aside my temptations & pour myself a glass of water with lots of ice & distract myself best i can! I'm starting to beleive in myself for the first time in a long time.. i've met some great people who have really really helped me .. VICKY your a diamond & your doing so well babe, you know i'm a text away whenever you need me darling!! :):) .. I'm determind to loose a total of 8 stone by christmas!! I know i can do it.. :D .. Goodbyeee Fattty, Helloo Fabulous! xxxx

Fabulous you are and will continue to be!

flying through, well done hope to see us both nice and slender by xmas!!

Did you have to get a Doc to sign a form to go on cambridge?

Heyy.. yeah they asked for a doctors signiture.. but he refused to sign it, so i lost half a stone on my own in a week & then was able to start SS without a doctors permission :):) x

big well done on your progress so far. i know we can all get to our targets, it will just take time. good luck i know u can do it. :):)

Sinead, you'll do it, you know you will! We'll do it together! You'll be posting your christmas photos looking amazing and slim with a gorgeous dress on & we'll all be saying 'well done babe!!!'

Thankyou everyone!!
Just wanted to say.. DAVE your a star!! Really glad we got chatting.. your gunna loose this 6 stone before christmas too.. even if i have to text you everyday lol!! Just remember your skinny little blonde and i'll remember my brad pitt haha!! xxx

he he, ime glad we got chattin aswell. i got my fingers crossed that we do well (i know we can), ime looking forward to my xmas dinner already lol. xxx

Hello beauties!! :D
Im having a well weird day today.. do you ever feel like your doing really well? and when someone says something.. it could be anything & you just get really angry and offended over the smallest things! GOD!!:eek:
I get weighed tomorrow.. really wanna loose 5lb to be honest.. probably cry if i dont! haha!

x

Hiyaaaaa you sexy beasts! :)
Last week i lost 9lb! wooop :D really pleased with thatt.. BUT this week i have done awfulllyyy.. absalutely DREADING getting weighed on monday! Gooodness sake!!
Totally didn't help either that REBECCA GOT EVICTED LAST NIGHT FROM BIG BROTHER! oh my god i totally love her.. she was like my double & sooooo entertaining! Whoever voted her out, i hate you! :) .. LUKE NEEDS TO WIN NOW!! :D:D
but yeah anywayyy..
come on sinnnnnead! you know you can be skinnnnny! :)
hehe xxxxx

Ciao bambinos!
x

Well done on last week's 9 lbs! That's ace!
And thanks for starting the Christmas Challenge on WeMITTS. I joined it and it's giving me some focus.
I'm sure you'll look fab at Xmas!
~Silence~

your doing so well, i wanna be slim for christmas, but to be honest just wanna be slimyour about the same age as me, are you at college? x

Blooody hell!
diets going ****!! Had over a week of total binge eating now.. just cannot get focused! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SINEAD!! SORT YOURSELF OUTTT! i actually ate a whole pack of hob nobs yesterday.. how ridiculous!!
I started a new job this week.. its mad! I don't get a minute to myself really, let alone time to make the shakes! GOD SAKE! im angry at myself.. because i know i'm letting myself down.. COME ON SINEAD.. SIZE 12 SKINNY JEANSSSSSS!!!!

Blooody hell!
diets going ****!! Had over a week of total binge eating now.. just cannot get focused! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SINEAD!! SORT YOURSELF OUTTT! i actually ate a whole pack of hob nobs yesterday.. how ridiculous!!
I started a new job this week.. its mad! I don't get a minute to myself really, let alone time to make the shakes! GOD SAKE! im angry at myself.. because i know i'm letting myself down.. COME ON SINEAD.. SIZE 12 SKINNY JEANSSSSSS!!!!

don't worry i had a total binge today, and i'm only on day 3 of my diet, how bad is that....i need more support too keep me focused lol i have no will power =[

Only human girls, a speed bump along the way down the slim road is nothing to get down or worry about, just dont make it a habit.

Keep going and stay firm with yourself.

Back