Monarchs diary

monarch

Really struggling tonight. Day 11. Soooo hungry. I have stuck to the diet to the letter so not sure why I feel hungry. It doesn't feel like my imagination. Hope it picks up - weigh in tomorrow so that may make me feel better. I have had really low energy all day and felt a bit low. I so nearly caved in tonight but some resolve came from somewhere. Sooo hungry!!!

Hi Monarch!
Well done on losing a stone, you are doing so well!
How much water have you been drinking?
And do you spread your foodpacks evenly through the day?
I find if I drink my water, and tend to have my food packs at 8am, 1pm, 6pm and 8pm, I find this helps me as it stops me getting hungry during the day and late at night.
Hope this helps!
xxxx

Hello
Thank you so much for your help. I only have 3 shakes a day - do you have 4? I drink about 2L of water on average. Maybe I'm not having enough. You are a total inspiration!

I didn't give up. I read some of the amazing diaries on here and then went to bed. I'd lost 2 more pounds by this morning and felt better. I think it's feeding the kids at teatime that gets to me. I love to eat and I get really fed up when it smells soooo good!

Thank you!
You should be eating 4 packs a day? I tend to mix it up, e.g. 2 soups, 2 shakes or 1 shake, 2 soups and a bar etc. There is no recommended amount of water to drink as Lighter Life recommends 'drinking to thirst', but I read somewhere that it's good to have a 'litre a meal', as since LL food doesn't contain as much water as normal food you need to replace that water or you'll get dehydrated. So I tend to stick to 4 litres a day.
It is frustrating having to resist food, but just think about how good you will look and feel!
xxx

Wow. I get it from the chemist and they just give me 3 a day also I don't get porridge. I wonder if there are two types of the diet?

Are you sure your definitely on Lighter Life? Not Lipotrim? As you can only get Lighter Life products from Lighter Life counsellors.x

Ah - I am on lipotrim - sorry!

Ah that solves my confusion! Haha!

Back