Monday hour by hour!

hi spooky,just got back from my pop in lost 3 since thursday.Im really chuffed especially after me binge.How you doing?xxxxxxxxxxxx

Can i join in guys. First day of yet another restart. I have to do this!! I do't wanna be on cd forever.

so far so good today and taking it hour by hour, why oh why is it sooo hard after the first slip up.

I have 4 kids that are driving me mad. Kayley 8 Leonie 5 Luke 2 and Talia almost 11mths

I have 2 daughters, Hannah who is 6 in december.. (if she makes it lol) She has Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I have Victoria who was 3 in may just gone. She starts part time school in september yay! She can;t wait to be like her big sis!

Can i join in guys. First day of yet another restart. I have to do this!! I do't wanna be on cd forever.

Yeah! feel free! One of us usually opens the thread early on in a morning and we post all day!!!:D:D:D

3 out of 4 sleeping for me lol.

Just had a bath and looking forward to getting day one over with!

Hi all,
glad to see everyone is doing great today :)
I'm pretty much the same, have not cheated or been tempted but have been feeling off all day( i'm sure its all this water yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

Lets keep up the great work, were all doing it yayyyyyyyyyyy

Hi all,Spooky my son has ADD,so i know what you mean its hard work.Hi carebear and kirsty how you both doingxx:)

Can i join in guys. First day of yet another restart. I have to do this!!blood I don't wanna be on cd forever.

so far so good today and taking it hour by hour, why oh why is it sooo hard after the first slip up.

I have 4 kids that are driving me mad. Kayley 8 Leonie 5 Luke 2 and Talia almost 11mths

Bloody hell gal, you have your hands full, i am only just managing with two so how you mange 4 i don't know, i take my hat of to you.

Your right it get harder everytime i try to get back on trackafter a slip up and it get harder everytime.

Back