• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday hour by hour!

Silver Member
Right so far today i have gave the dog a haircut, and had a shower. I am now getting a bit ungry so am going to have my breakfast shake. After that I am going to start cleaning the bathroom and work my way down the house, (the whole house looks like a bomb have hit it!)

Water water everywhere
Morning all!
The ketosis fairy has visited and I am back on track!
Today is gonna be a good day!!:D:D:D
Woohoo don't you just LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE the ketosis fairy :D

Come on girls, you will do it - stay strong, it's so worth it :) You won't regret sticking to it!

Silver Member
well i have got to 12 noon and no slip up yet, I am not at all hungry so have not jumped on my bike or wrote in my diary. me and my toddler made some buns so now i have to clear everything up.

how is everyone else doing?

Silver Member
i'm checking in for the hour by hour updates! :)

don't think the ketosis fairy will be visiting me for a few days...oh well
same here, she won't visit me for a couple of days but i know by next week it would have been worth it! I still have not cleaned and tided my house. lol
Hi guys,i walked about 3 miles ,then pooed myself i saw a bloody snakeaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Oh and my viewing yesterday apparantly they didnt comeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhxx:cry::cry:
Well, I;'ll be honest,
I have not moved my lazy a*se one inch.
The painter has been in and the house stinks of gloss paint,
I am too tired for anything strenuous
But on the up side this should be the last week that my house is invaded by Henry Boot and their workmen... I should have my home back by the weekend!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 0
Exante 8
Lighter Life Forum 14
Lighter Life Forum 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 6