MONDAY hour by hour

Hi All, haven't been on all weekend, been so busy! Hope everybody is fine! Good luck with all your WI's today! Have had 3.5 litres of water and a veggy soup so far! Have been feeling really peckish this morning, will have the rest of my 3 meals tonight, and can't wait!

I have officially been on LighterLife for 6 months as of today! It has gone really quick! Still have another 3-3.5 st to lose, so hopefully within 4 months will get rid of that, then way to go RTM! Just want it over and done with now, but am looking forward for summer not having to worry to cover all my bits up!

well done slimseaa on coming so far!! I'm hoping to be on my way to RTM in about 4 months myself! Can't wait for that

Thanks Dave and Donna! You know what I never ever had a before picture taken by my LLC, she never really did stuff like that (long story)! Never knew that they are supposed to do that until last week on this site! Will try to dish out some pics of myself that i have on my computer, don't know if I have any full one's, may have half ones, will try and do that this week sometime! Yes i think i am 3lbs away from 7stones (thats another person), that I have lost and will make sure that the loss will be gone forever, never going to ever go back! :)

i havent had all the food packs and water over weekend as i was achy al feeing sick and coughing

Vey windy in plymouth

Tange hope you're feeling better now - the same thing happened with me with the Dulcolax last week :( Horrid news about your sister, she must be heartbroken.

Jill - hope you start to feel better too :)

Slimseaa - well done on hitting 6 months, you're doing brilliantly, you must be so proud of yourself :D

BL - well you knew you were gonna be busy, hope it soon dies down both for you and the people that are being hit by it.

I left work an hour early this evening so I could be home for my youngest lad coming in, rather than him being on his own in the storm ...... he's not home yet though so it's all peaceful here ;)

Wow - you'll be wanting silence after listening to people all day!

Best of luck to you too ---- I'm not expecting anything hardly (if at all) - the whole bowel thing just isn't working ----- anyone any dynamite? :D

have you got thoe flavour things for water ie the fruits of forest - i got told ther is fibre in it

thanks i feel ok but dont feel like shakesw

I have Jill and I drink a lot of it - I buy a tub a week. Sadly I've always had a problem in this area (I blame my nan ;) ) and it's just gone worse since doing this diet ---- I can feel the need for days before anything happens.

Evening Everyone,
good luck to all the weighers tonight,
glad you are feeling better Tange and so sorry to hear about your sister, it's rough :(
Jill, I hope you feel better soon too.
BL, sorry you've had a mayhem day :sigh:
Slimseaa, well done you... what an achievement :D
I've had a busy day taking my mum various places but feeling good so that's wicked :D

Last edited:
Helloooooo everyone,

Hope you are all well. and good luck to those luck weighers tonight. I was so tired after the Horse show drop off last night and when I god home from work had a little nap.

Well you all seem to be coping well. I am still full flight on the AGM thing but this time next week I will know a lot more.

I have Jill and I drink a lot of it - I buy a tub a week. Sadly I've always had a problem in this area (I blame my nan ;) ) and it's just gone worse since doing this diet ---- I can feel the need for days before anything happens.

I buy a tub a week too! It's lovely in sparkling water especially, like pop! Runs expensive though

Hello everyone, haven't been on today, but just thought I'd nip in and say hi!

Won't be a late one for me, up half of last night wondering if the roof was going to come off! So a bit tired, not long till I'm under the duvet!:D

Back