MONDAY hour by hour

Ugh - my poor ickle cats pancreatitius is flaring up and I have been chasing her around cleaning up her vomit. Poor little duff. We thought she was getting better. :(

Anyway - hope everyone has a good day and if its horrible where you are hope you too are lucky enough to stay in - I have to go to work, and its going to be mad! There will be loads of storm claims this morning I imagine!! Whoopie!

Then weigh in tonight!

Good luck Katie and any other Monday Nighters!!

Don't think I will get much time on here today aside from a few snealy peeks.

Take care everyone!

x

Good morning Ladies, it's always good to see you're not the only one up and about ;)

Got rain here and some wind, though it doesn't appear to be too strong.

Catch you later BL - best of luck with weigh in, am sure you'll do brilliantly.

Hope work isn't as bad as you think it will be!

lol - it will be. Have seen the news...been pretty bad in places. Smaller winds then this will take a fairly good roof off, slates and tiles that is - not the whole roof!!!! But I don't mind - makes the day fly by and means lotsof OT offered! More money for more clothes! hehee

LOL - well hopefully I'll not be one of the people phoning you :D

Morning Ladies and Gents

Blimey I nearly flew straight to work when I opened my umbrella this morning.

I had a horrid weekend, took one of those dulco thingies on Friday night and it so did not agree with me. I had the worst cramps ever all day Saturday and even Sunday. So bad I was contemplating going to A&E. Gone today thankfully.

My sisters boyfriend also broke up with her, I am so sad for her. She is taking it very badly. They have been together for 5 years and were talking getting married etc only he was having a bit on the side. Grrrrrr:mad:. I just wish I could be with her. Am looking at flights now maybe I will go and spend Easter with her.

Other than that its another Monday and another weigh in day. Fingers crossed. I ate and drank very very little this weekend only had a bar on Friday and a bar on Saturday and not nearly enough water.

Well that is my chat for a Monday morning. Hope you all have a great day.

Tan

I could not eat or drink anything cause the cramps then came back and believe me they were pretty severe. So bad that I passed out in my bathroom on Saturday morning. Even drinking water started them off again.:(

I ran to teh car shouting swears this morning. My coat was hooked nicely on its hanger at work leaving me open to the weather. And the driving rain certainly made me feel cold. And as we all know this diet makes you cold enough as it bloody is without being soaked through.

Oh also hi everyone!!!

A quick hello - as expected we are getting hammered at work because of the storms!! By 9am we had taken nearly 750 calls!!! DOH!

Hope you are all well, and hope yu have warmed up Dave.

Sorry you were so rough Tange - that sounds awful!!! And your poor sis :( Be nice if you can go at Easter!

Have a good afternoon everyone! Will be back after weigh in tonight! Good luck to all the Mnday weighers!!

xx

Thanks BL.

Aparently the worst weather will only hit London this afternoon. Joy of joys!!!!

And I have filing to do, I hate filing with a passion....

Good luck all with Monday weigh ins, my session only starts at 8.30 so will let you all know tomorrow.

Back