MONDAY - HOUR BY HOUR

lemma1968

Silver Member
Another day another dollar!!!:rolleyes:

Its Monday again - doesn't it roll round quickly?

Good luck to all those who have WI tonight - i am now one of you.

Hope everyone has a great day and a great week!!!;)

Morning - I've had such a busy weekend - down to London to stand on a street corner clapping and cheering on 17,000 men and women walking through London in their bras. :D I have a photo of me and my friend - her in her decorated bra and me in my multiple layers and a bright yellow t shirt over the top.

I slept most of yesterday and then slept last night as well and I could still go back to sleep today - instead I will be preparing for an interview this afternoon.

Good luck to all those with WI's and keep on losing. :D

Morning All,

Lovely sunshine day in London, but chilly. YAY three day week for me, then off to Germany to see Mum and sister I can't wait.
Anyway its going to be a busy three days hope you all have great WI's.

Morning all
Hope you are all focused today it is a lovely bright day but I'm freezing this is one of the side affects on LL that takes some getting used to (although i've not had a hot flush for a good few weeks now either)
I am beginning to get comments from people who are noticing my weight loss now & that makes me feel better over the weekend I was told I am looking years younger that really was a boost. When I look in a mirror I still see all the weight I still need to lose not what has gone I don't know if you all feel like that but I am sure that I will one day see myself slim
Good luck to all with WI's today have a good happy day

Hope weigh ins went well for those having them today - seems strange not going to mine tonight ... but i'll be back there next week.

Been a long day today, only just in from work and I've got to be out of here again and heading back there at 7am tomorrow but luckily I'm not staying late tomorrow night, though am doing on Wed and Thurs nights.

Just had my last couple of packs now .... got to say that I do love seeing that number 12 on the scales in the mornings ---- though don't think I'll miss it when I see an 11 instead --- yippee :)

Back