Monday Hour by Hour

Tange

Silver Member
Morning Peeps

What a lovely day it is today.

I got into the office earlier and have been reading some threads, the secret eating one although from way back makes for interesting reading.

I am feeling alittle emotional today for some reason, can't quite put my finger on it. I was told last week that my boss had resigned and she is the reason I love my job so much, maybe its that. I just seem to be at that place in my life where I don't know what is around the corner. I feel very insecure in my job now and not sure for how long I will still have this job. Its a horrid feeling.

Sorry to sound so negative first thing on a Monday morning.
On the plus side, I have worked through these feelings without contemplating eating junk. And on my scale this morning I am 2 pounds away from a 5 stone loss, that is something to smile about.

Happy Monday!!!
Tange

Morning Tange you may find your new boss to be just as nice as the one you have now
I had another weekend of lapsing I need to reset goals i'm just not sure how to get my head into gear
Hope all who can are enjoying the sunshine & good luck to all with wi's today

The scary thing is that she is not being replaced. I will just hang on in here and see what happens. No point in stressing before I have to.

I have to say I am glad this little blip in my life has not sent me over the edge, I will admit to heading to my old friend wine one night I felt so awful the next day I will not be doing that in a hurry again.

Revisit why you started and all those things our LLC's tell us to do it really does work. Or do what I do and look at yourself naked in the mirror that one always keeps me on the straight and narrow ;)

Hello! I've just mnaged to get our travel insurance company to pay for the two extra seats needed each way for my son so he can still go on holiday, bonus! And managed to get them booked and all linked up together as well. Blummin kids....he is banned from playing football forever now!

I have lapsed so many times and in so mnay bad ways over the last three days.

I have lapsed so many times and in so mnay bad ways over the last three days.

Hi Ally,
Its that time on the diet that you start thinking too much, you are pretty much done with your 100 days and your mind is now playing tricks on you. I have to admit I had a hard time around week 13 / 14 too. I had to take a long look to evaluate what I was doing why I was doing it and how it made me feel. And most importantly what I wanted from the whole experience.
Remind yourself what you want to look like and why you started in the first place. Above all don't be too hard on yourself. Its happened its how you deal with it now that matters.

Hang on in there.

I don't know what's triggered it. I was feeling fat and worthless (despite hvaing lost 4 stone!). I still have about another 2 stone to lose and can't face the idea of packs for weeks and weeks more. I kind of justified it to myself by thinking about how I'd been dizzy and feeling faint over the last fortnight.

Maybe it's time to rtm or ww....

I've been scaring myself as I was making myself sick after lapsing (read binging).

I don't know what's triggered it. I was feeling fat and worthless (despite hvaing lost 4 stone!). I still have about another 2 stone to lose and can't face the idea of packs for weeks and weeks more. I kind of justified it to myself by thinking about how I'd been dizzy and feeling faint over the last fortnight.

Maybe it's time to rtm or ww....

I've been scaring myself as I was making myself sick after lapsing (read binging).

Oh dear Ally, that is really not good. I think you need to get to the bottom of it.
And you are not worthless far from it.
Hun, maybe see if you can have a chat to your LLC.
Please don't go down that route its not worth it.
And let me know if you need someone to talk to or rant to or whatever.

Mikey, if your out there. Thanks for the great advice re leg cramps last week. The salt has totally sorted me out. Even with tons of working out and running over the weekend I haven't had any problems yet.

You're a lifesaver!

That is great news Mandee - thanks for letting me know. Somebody has also told me that you can buy salt tablets too - or even have them prescribed by your doctor, though my LLC says that loSalt is fine and won't make you retain water either.

Cheers!

Ally, if this diet is causing you to purge yourself, then you need to stop and find something else.

Your feelings of worthlessness worry me, and I wonder if it might be too complicated for a LL group? Perhaps your GP could refer you to a counsellor, or you could find one privately if you can afford to?

I know how you feel about the prospect of not eating for months, it's terrifying and depressing!

You could always either move into early RTM, or switch to Cambridge Diet and opt for one of their higher calorie options (there's one where you have a meal every night).

Your health (physical and mental) need to take priority here. :grouphugg:

Thanks for the advice.

Toller-girl. Hope you are feeling a bit more steady today. All the best for rtm.

TG, yes pls start RTM asap, listen to ur body, thats what happened to me nearly 10 weeks ago! So good luck and take good care of yourself ok :)

Back