Monday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Ugh. My first Monday at work in 5 weeks!!!!! pooey!! :D

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! :D

Hope everyone has a great day! I go on to a new team today with a new manager who is super strict, so doubtful I will find much time to post.

Can't wait for my weigh in tonight!!
Hope everyone else has a good one, and a good day too!

xx

Morning all
Hope you have a good day with a fantasic wi BL
Yet again another lapsing weekend I feel fat & frumpy today But....I'm going to try a week with no bars just to see if I can get myself back on track again, the weekends are always a problem for me but I so look forward to them
DH got a sportster at the weekend so I'm going to take that out today if it stays dry that'll blow a few cobwebs away
Hope you all have a good monday with great losses for those with wi's today

Hello everyone, hope you all ok, I'm just about to go in to work, got my 3rd weigh in tonight so hope that goes well, good luck to everyone else who has theirs tonight too x

Morning all
Hope you have a good day with a fantasic wi BL
Yet again another lapsing weekend I feel fat & frumpy today But....I'm going to try a week with no bars just to see if I can get myself back on track again, the weekends are always a problem for me but I so look forward to them
DH got a sportster at the weekend so I'm going to take that out today if it stays dry that'll blow a few cobwebs away
Hope you all have a good monday with great losses for those with wi's today

Oooh, congrats on the Sportster! Always happy to hear another HD is on the road! :D

My OH is putting my bike back together today - hopefully will be out on it this weekend, if not sooner! It's been ages!

What do you ride then? Or do you share it?

Good luck getting abck on track. Just be strong and take control and CHOOSE to follow. You'll get back there I'm sure. :)
x

BL
I've got a tiger cub that is in boxes looks like I'm sharing the sportster just been out on it he's not had the chance to go on it yet he might not ever lol
Have a good day

I am so excited - I have been trying to buy a new car - a Chrysler Crossfire for the past week - having just left one job and about to start another has not made the task of getting finance for it particularly easy, but thought I had it in the bag, only to be told this afternoon that the finance had fallen through due to the amount of negative equity on my somewhat crappy Corsa. So spent this afternoon in a pit of despair desperately wanting something high in fat and high in Carbs (I resisted temptation and had a banana instead). You are probably wondering why all of this has left me so excited. Well this evening I missed a phone call (must have been watering the hanging baskets) it came through just after 5pm, I only got the message of voicemail a few minutes ago - just before 7pm in fact. It was from the finance company wanting me to give them a call. I called, expecting to get a message like "The office is now closed - we don't work all the hours you know, call us tomorrow!" Anyway, not only did someone answer the phone, but was the person who had called me earlier. She informed me that they are all set for me to sign the paperwork on my new car - when I said I was told I couldn't get the finance because of the negative equity she informed me that because I had been upfront from the beginning about the negative equity on my car, that she had factored that in when going to the lenders and all was fine and that I should be my Crossfire by the weekend!!! I can't wait, and just in time for my sister to have a week off work next week - so guess she and I will be doing all the shopping malls in style now!

Lucky you Corey - It is great getting a new car.

Mine's going up for sale this week - Fancy a change and it is a good time to sell convertibles so it has to go!

Mine's not a crossfire by the way - I just noticed that my last post was a bit ambiguous

Oh BL - you are so naughty!! I love it! I could drive with my top off now - my moobs won't get in the way as they flap about in the wind!!

Oh BL - you are so naughty!! I love it! I could drive with my top off now - my moobs won't get in the way as they flap about in the wind!!

hehehe - hey - it's a great way to get a suntan! :D lol - I actually did that once - in my slimmer days - we drove from San Francisco to Los Angeles - about 9 hour drive - I wore my swimming cossie and reclined the seat and sunbathed all the way! (And no - I was not driving!!) :D

Gave the truckers a cheap thrill I s'pose?! :rotflmao:

Been a LONG time since I have done THAT!! :D

Well it now looks like I am not getting my new car - despite having been told last night that I was - it seems that the amount of negative equity in my current car is far too great to be picked up in the new finance. So have decided to keep my old car for another year or two and go from there. Could quiet happily eat a belgium bun or 4 at the moment - I am being strong and resisting. But I tell ya, I am really pissed off at the moment.

What a downer.

Have you thought about selling the car privately and getting a straight forward bank loan?

thought about it, but hate to be paying a loan back on something I no longer possess - and also the thought of having a huge amount of negative equity in the next car just doesn't make it seem worthwhile. nope, I will settle with my Corsa for now, and will think again in a year or 2. On the plus side - there might be a new car on the market when I come to look that I like more than the Crossfire.

Back