***monday***hr by hr***

Well, after vowing to restart last Monday, I finally managed it on Saturday, am on my 3rd 100% day now, and had a lovely pink pee stick this morning. My limbs feel like lead weights, I have a headache and feel generally bleurgh!
I didn't sleep well last night at all, I felt tired but my brain was buzzing. Making up for it now though as I'm shattered, so hopefully will have a decent sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow full of energy.
My CDC is away (again :rolleyes:) so I weighed in on my scales...they are always 3lbs less than hers, I check every week, so they are saying I am 13.11 (well they say 13.8 but after that pesky 3lbs is added on it's 13.11!) yay, 3lbs off and now in the 13's, dead chuffed with that. Haven't been in the 13's for a very long time. Had some lovely comments at the school from people about how well I'm doing so that makes it easier to get back on track too.
I must confess that today I have had 3 shakes already, will probably have a 4th later if I feel the need. Although I am peeing pink, I was hungry and figured an extra shake was by far the best option. Have downed 2 litres so far, with probably another 1 to go between now and bed.

Sorry, I have to rant slightly... Had lunch with my colleagues today - I had my shake and they had food. I was totally ok, and explained to them all what I was doing etc so that they were totally on board etc. Makes it easier to be honest about it rather than make up excuses every day about why I'm not eating.

Obviously, they were concerned etc about the extreme levels of the diet but one unhelpful collegue simply asked why I just didn't eat less in the first place, asking why I'd let myself put weight on. She also commented that I was far lighter when I started my job a year ago... Aargh! Sorry, but it just all sounded so *****y, and it really annoyed me. Its not like she's skinny herself! :(

afternoon all had a bar and porridge and loads of pints of water, and im bored of working six days a week x

2.5litres down and a shake still. sitting in front of a black coffee but it's still too hot to drink...

feeling rather tired. my mouth is starting to taste of salt so hopefully ketosis is on its way :)

abz xx

3.5litres of water down already, a choc shake & a veg soup & 2 cups of white tea.

I'm freezing cold & have a banging headache - me thinks I may be in ketosis!! Yay!!

xx

Ciwti,

Don't let them get you down.
We all would be lovely shapely size 10's if it was that simple.

Why didn't we think of that in the first place.....
"Oh just eat less!" what a revelation!!!!!

LOL!!!

You stick to it hunni.
:)

5pts of water 3 peppermint teas a chicken nd mush soup and just having a ovely hot choc mint shake while i cook tea.xx

Well i did a pee stick this morning and its the beigy one so only showing keytones in pee, not quite though. No more low cal mayo as i think thats whats doing it. Im SS+ with porridge, that wouldnt do any harm would it?

afternoon girlies, had to disappear from here earlier as my wireless crashed grrrrrr

on msn my ex has put up the tagline im not loyal claire, whats that all about hmmmm. he still uses my girls pic as his display pic and he called earlier thou i couldnt work out what for. dont need him messing with my head again

ive had a tetra and a bar and 1.5l so far

you're doing great claire. ignore him!! he's getting what he deserves after the way he's treated you...

abz xx

Ciwti,

Don't let them get you down.
We all would be lovely shapely size 10's if it was that simple.

Why didn't we think of that in the first place.....
"Oh just eat less!" what a revelation!!!!!

LOL!!!

You stick to it hunni.
:)

Thank you - needed that! Those who don't have weight problems just don't understand how difficult it is do they? Feeling better now though. Three litres down, 1 shake to go between now and bed time and it will be another day done. Yay! :)

oh ignore him clare your 2 good 4 him bloody men:) well 4 pints down 2 teas 1 coffee still 2 packs 2 go .. on day 4 of restart and got a bangin headache :cry:and feel yak but good news is did a pee test and its pink so yehhh xx

is it bad that i miss him so badly?

i know i know once a cheat always a cheat :(

only those on a vlcd can understand the excitement of peeing a pink on a ketosis stick lol

no its not bad u miss him i know exactely how u feel your only human but u do deserve better xx and god yes how sad eh excitment ova peein on a stick and it turnin pink lol .... highlight of my day:D

glad your all getting through the day

well since dinner i've blitzed this house, chucked 3 bin bags of rubbish away

done a lot of baking for my son-in-law.

and i'm of to have a bath now, then to daughters for a few hours.

good luck with the rest of your evening. gang

i don't even really agree with ketostix because they convince people so often that it isn't working with a false reading and then they give up. the pee sticks don't always work... BUT... i'm still going to ask my cdc for one tomorrow so i can see if my pee turns it pink :D hypocritical? moi? and i'll hopefully dance around my incredibly tiny bathroom afterwards :D

i'm nearly two packs down, three litres of water, a couple of coffees and about to eat my 810 chicken.

abz xx

Back