monday is a new day

Misdee

Silver Member
well afetr a very munchy day yesterday i feel i need to admit something. i said i ate the crisps, toast and tea, well after that we went to the in-laws and i thought 'blow it' and had a roast dinner, mainly brocolli, chicken with no skin, cabbage, couple of carrots and unfortantly mash and roast potatoes.

my guts were aching last night and still feel bloated today. am never doing that again. tbh it wasnt worth it, but i am going to have to work up to telling in-laws about CD, as they dont yet know. Not being able to say no, is one of my downfalls with food, and really must try and get a grip on it.

I am only human, and food has had such a hold over me for so long. i will beat it, one step at a time.

am back to SSing today, i had half a packet left from yesterday, can i add that to todays rations?

Hey, ok so you had a little blowout session. But you have to not feel guilty about it, put it behind you and get on with it.

Stick to the right packs, and just get into the zone of "I can do it".

I felt totally bloated and unwell and my stomach was growling when I came off lighter life and had a proper blow out. Shouldn't have done it, felt rubbish next day, but next day felt ok. It feels yuk being so full after being effectively empty, but get back on the wagon and you will feel ok tomorrow.

Hope you manage to get through this!
xx

lol!!! but you munched stuff!! that should sure get things going again!!

lol....I thought you were taking them to try and get rid of extra cals and stuff...but was going to tell you that doesn't work!!

glad it's just for the lack of poo though!!!

xx

Good luck misdee. Acknowledging your weaknesses is a huge positive step in moving forward. Have a great week! :)

lol!!! but you munched stuff!! that should sure get things going again!!

lol....I thought you were taking them to try and get rid of extra cals and stuff...but was going to tell you that doesn't work!!

glad it's just for the lack of poo though!!!

xx

well i managed one, but was very uncomfortable. i really dont want to take movial as have seen the effect on hubby lol. its not pleasent.

Back