monday june 26th/exante starters

the secret dieter

thought I would copy the idea and start a thread for those of us who started this week so we can share the struggle!
so how is it going for you?

Just wanted to say Hi and :welcome:

I started last Friday [22nd] so this is my 6th day. I've stuck to it 100% so far and, like everyone says, it gets easier....

Good luck on your weight loss journey .

Hi
I started on Tuesday, my first time on a VLCD. I lost 8 stone in 2010 on WW and spent 2011 putting 7 of those stones back on. Totally disgusted with myself and I need to get it off again.
So today is day 3 and although I've been less hungry today, I've found it harder to 'not eat'. I really hope the temptation gets less the longer you are on the diet!!
Good luck to everyone starting this week. x

Hi Diembroadhurst- you're not weighing yourself for a month? You have will of steel! You will be super happy with the end result, I am sure! I wish I could do that- I have to stop weighing every day! Good luck to all the new starters- I am starting again today!

That's an excellent attitude Diem, I tend to weigh every 4 days or so which is a vast improvement on my twice daily weigh ins before!

I think the way you feel in yourself is the most important thing. After 5 weeks and 20lbs, I keep catching sight of myself in the mirror and thinking "is that really me?!" I have an actual butt and shoulders, rather than doughy flab and my collar bones have once again been uncovered!

Keep up the good work xox

diembroadhurst said:
How is everyone getting on?

day 7 today and the big chill has set in brrrrr! I'm still 100%, still drinking my water and still getting my minimum 10k steps a day (10k steps is the equivalent of walking 5 miles). I'm really pleased to have made it nearly through the weekend unscathed and am looking forward to the next week with only 1 curve ball to contend with. I have gotten into a nice litte routine of when to eat through the day and mentally seem to be in a really good place.

I hope everyone is feeling positive and motivated

Hi Diem so 7 days in good going so far cant wait to say that myself 1st day in doin ok mentally i am definately ready got to do this! u mentioned the chill had set in take it this is ketosis? besides feeling cold did ur hunger pangs jus vanish and u feel different somehow? from wat i av read ketosis comes on after 4-5 days roll on next week!!! keep up the gud work ur doin well and stay positive:)

Thanks 4 the reply Diem guess every1 is different I know the 1st week can b hard going main think is i'm ready 4 it;-) havent tried the soups opted 4 shakes bars n porridge luv the porridge warms me up an quite filling yummy!! have a gud 100% week closer to goal

Back