**MONDAY** Lets 100% it!!!

day 2 for me (again!) been shopping for the kids and hubby, and done an hours gardening, it's so lovely and sunny today ;) I love the sunshine it makes me feel so happy

Not working today :( I am a childminder and 2 of my kids have now moved away. So shamlessly if you need a childminder in the sleaford area ROFL:p:D

Off to wash up after the kids this morning, then onto the huge ironing pile:wave_cry:

Off to wash up after the kids this morning, then onto the huge ironing pile

How DARE YOU use that kind of language!! Washing up??? Ironing???? Go and wash your mouth out!! lol

Ooooh well done hun - thats fab!!

Well done you!

The sun always gets me motivated cos luckily even though the sun is out, it's still too cold to be without a coat. So therefore I get ecstatic that I still have time to lose the weight before the summer and I know that I am doing something about it!

My little girl has had a tumble at school and her front teeth are loose and are bleeding. The dentist are making me go to the surgery with a 3yr old and a 5yr old, who is injured, so that we can sit there and wait to see if there is an opening!!!

Can you believe it?!

Going to go and pick her up now, speak to you guys later.

Well done you!

The sun always gets me motivated cos luckily even though the sun is out, it's still too cold to be without a coat. So therefore I get ecstatic that I still have time to lose the weight before the summer and I know that I am doing something about it!

My little girl has had a tumble at school and her front teeth are loose and are bleeding. The dentist are making me go to the surgery with a 3yr old and a 5yr old, who is injured, so that we can sit there and wait to see if there is an opening!!!

Can you believe it?! YES I CAN

Going to go and pick her up now, speak to you guys later.

hope shes okay:( My ds (7 next week) knocked out both his front teeth at 4yrs old and still no sign of his new ones:sigh: he has been very late loosing his bottom teeth though,

Thanks for the concern but yeah she is fine thanks. Her teeth haven't come out but they are wobbly so I guess she won't be eating apples for a while! :p

Hey Rayven....a minimins dieter say what??
My daughter is a huge hannah montana fan and i have found myself singing, "got the limo out front....." and thinking, What the hell am i doing?? That and Suite life or whatever its called.
Anyhow, i have been 100% 810 today and still got a shake/mousse or bar left to take. Oh the sweet joy.......:)

Sonya, glad little un isn't too hurt. Ouch, poor thing :-(
x

Hey Rayven....a minimins dieter say what??

*All shout* FRICKIN AWESOME!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Hey peeps.. just wanted to check how much water we are supposed to be drinking? Last time i was so thirsty i drank loads, but at the moment i'm not thirsty at all, and have no idea how much im supposed to be drinking.. help?

Hey hun, you're supposed to have at least 2 litres a day (as far as i'm aware) The water drinking does get easier as your body adjusts.

Thats what i thought it was but just wanted to check. I found the water intake really easy last time, only 2 days in to it this time though, not feeling hungry at all though which is great :)

2.25 Litres a day minimum to be really pedantic, lol! x

Back