Monday meeting

Hules

Silver Member
How's it going today everyone? There are quite a lot of starters - has it been a good first day?

I haven't done brilliantly AGAIN! I keep snacking arggghh and honestly didn't care. I was eating this Tesco Oaty Granola bar pack which I know is 3 points for the two biscuits, I didn't want or need it, I just wanted to eat. Now I've hardly any points left for tea again (hubby won't be pleased)! Actually I'm off to do my tracker....THAT'S why I've been off today! Off to do some damage control!

Actually I don't think it's quite as bad as I thought, I appear to have 7 points left.....maybe I've forgotten something?

Hopefully you haven't forgot to track anything. I am do tired today and so feel like munching some crisps, I have been having kids snack type ones as far less points but today I really fancy nice crisps! What you having for tea? I'm in the WW meals. Xx

I love crisps, I've had 2 packs of hula hoops today :(

Well, I had planned meatballs (made from Tesco finest burgers 3.5 points each burger which makes 8 meatballs) pasta and Tom sauce but I'm not sure I've enough points left now. I might have them on a jacket with salad instead.

I like ww meals, sometimes I bulk them out with salad or veg too. Which are you having?

I love crisps, I've had 2 packs of hula hoops today :(

Well, I had planned meatballs (made from Tesco finest burgers 3.5 points each burger which makes 8 meatballs) pasta and Tom sauce but I'm not sure I've enough points left now. I might have them on a jacket with salad instead.

I like ww meals, sometimes I bulk them out with salad or veg too. Which are you having?

I was going to have chicken hotpot but discovered that it was chicken & lemon risotto that was in the freezer so sent my other half to get some and they didnt't have chicken hotpot so he got beef & vegetable hotpot. I love pasta but it is too many points, a tiny amount is a huge amount of points. You have me fancying meatballs in a spicy sauce now. x

So hubby's on the dinner, and its looking yum. 60g (3p) pasta, 2/3 of a burger which is 11 mini meatballs for 2.5p plus sauce 0.5 because we put ketchup in it too. It's also now going to be a bit spicy :) what would you put in? Off to have a look at my spices x

Well i've had a good 1st day so far especially as i was too busy at work to make the lunch i was going to have. I intended to put a jacket potato in the oven and have it with some beans and salad but i ending up being so busy i forgot all about it until it was too late. So i had to have some of the spag bol that was on the menu today instead. I weighed it out though so i could point it when i got home and it was only 8.5p so not too bad at all!!

I made vegetable "fried" rice for dinner for only 6p, so have got quite a few points to play around with later. I've got a pan of carrot and coriander soup boiling away just now, i find having 0/low point soup on hand is a life saver for me. I also made up some sugar free jelly so i've got a couple of 0 point things to eat now if i need them.

Hope you're all having a good day!!! xxxxx

Hules like the sound of your pasta, i would probably just put some chilli flakes in it. Love a bit of heat!!!!

You sound like you've had a good first day nikki, well done hun, your fried rice sounds interesting too, how do you do it?

I have a recipe for fajita mix that we make up ready for using, I put some of that in the meatballs, it's moved and mellow. I might put the chilli flakes on the table to add yourself as the girlie odd having it too. I love a bit of heat too. Dishing up now :p

I think I'll get some jelly on too, forgot about that!

The rice was easy,i just fried off garlic,onion,mushrooms,peppers and courgette in frylight. Then added in 120g (dried weight) of cooked and cooled white rice. Stirred it around until it was heated through a bit then added some soy sauce. Was going to add some chicken to it but it hadn't defrosted :(
So if i have read my book properly 120g of rice is 6p and everything else is free, hope i got it right.

Hules, to make a spicy tomato sauce i would just add garlic, chilli and some soy sauce. Maybe some peppers. I had my WW meals and didn't really enjoy them. I was all set for my chicken hotpot! I shouldn't be so lazy.

Nikki, sounds like you have had a great first day. I was going to make carrot and corriander soup today but my carrots were all youcky, last time i buy them from Lidl as they are the second bag in a row that i have bought that have been all soggy. x

Bumer about your carrots, i stopped buying fruit and veg from lidl as it never lasts very long. I find it looks fab in the store but a couple of days later it's rotten, maybe thats just the lidl here.

Did you weigh in today?

The fruit and veg from Lidl is really good here, it's just the carrots that have put me off as thats twice in the last week i have bought and twice they have been binned. I will get some more tomorrow morning from the butchers at least i know they are fresh. I was down 5.5lb today! I feel so hungry today and am so tired i can't be bothered making soup or anything like that and don't have may points left. x

Congratulations on the 5lbs!!!! Thats an excellent second week. You should be proud. xxxxx

Hey peeps,

Still here just struglling but won't bore you with that lol.

Wow razzle dazzle that's an amazing loss. If you don't mind me asking how many points are you on a day?

Dan x

I am on 34 a day so a lot more than others but hopefully i'll get to drop a point very soon! x

Wow! 5.5 is fantastic! Really great week hun!

Your fried rice sounds lovely I might have to give that a go. I had my tea It was delish! Got 1.5 left, trying to think of a pud.

Hang on on there Dan x

Hiya everyone. sounds like you're all doing great. I'm weighing in on Thursday and it's my first week back on the diet. All is going well so far, long may it continue x

Hi Sarah, sounds like you're going really well this week :) (and you've come so far already too - brilliant!)

We've got a lovely little group building up now, I love it xxx

Last edited:
Back