Monday Morning Weigh in for people started 3rd Jan

sgcoolchick

Hi Guys,

I thought it would be good to do a Monday morning weight in thread for all of us that started last Monday?

After my "episode" on Tuesday (pizza scoffing) I have been doing Working soloution instead and having some cooked chicken or steak with veg in the evening but I have been 100% otherwise since tuesday.

My scales told me I was 19.7 stones, I bought some new electronic ones, which informed me I was actually 19.12 pounds! I am going by the higher weight :/ so look forward to posting results on Monday morning- how is everyone else doing? xxx

sg, you're welcome to add them into the weekly weigh-in thread. It's for anyone who does a weigh-in within that week, just add them in on your weigh-in day.
Can't wait to see all the losses that will come in on Monday & Tuesday as I think a lot of people started then :)

i am also a monday weigher! going to have to go by my wii board for time being as i have had my scales taken away from me and i cant find them :(

I'm on the wii board too, I hated it when I got on and it made my mii all fat and waddly cheeky thing, it will be all skinny and floaty soon xx

5lb off today :)

Pleased with that as I don't have so much to lose this time.

Ahhh K8te well done :) thats awesome! I think as I am doing working soloution I will have lower losses in the weeks to come, however its nice that we are all making progress. you must be so pleased! JCJazzy thats brilliant...well done...here's to another week and next mondays weigh in :Dxxx

Thanks hun, but looking at their website the difference is so small, i was even thinking about it and you'll be there in no time at all. I think i am going to do the rest of the month, and then reassess. Just not sure of what you are or aren't allowed it eat?? x x
I'm sure Kissme will be along soon, maybe at work? x

ahh well i think your doing amazingly! i like that i can eat, but to be fair i have had a couple days where i have just had a little bit of chicken and not a real meal. you can have any meal as long as its under 400 cals and low in carbs- i have things like a chicken breast baked in the over with mushrooms, peppers, tomato, or steak with an egg or some veggie sausages with baked beans and an egg on top- all cooked in frylight or no oil at all. i only have 2 table spoons of beans but it really fills me up! xx

Thats easy enough under 400 cals, but when you say low carbs, how many actually are we allowed? But this may come in handy when back in uni, as can not be arsed with the grief of everyones opinion on my choice of diet, so maybe when in uni i could get a salad from tesco's or something, and pretend i am eating healthily, instead of just not eating at all!! x x

i am not sure if there is an actualy limit of carbs, just try and avoid things like- potatoes, rice, pasta and bread- a bit like the atkins diet- so a low fat salad with chicken and dressing would be fine. there are some ideas on the main exante site and on the sticky at the top of the page- i think 400 cals is quite a nice amount to make a meal. x

8lb's down this week, woohoo. Think I need to look at re feeding now, well done all of you for fantastic losses.:0clapper:

x

Back