Monday Morning Weigh in for people started 3rd Jan

Never done Atkins, but yeah just low carbs, a little just not loads! That is my downfall, pasta & rices yummy!
At least i can still have lunch with the uni girlies, and have chicken & salad x Thanks for your advice hunni x

7lbs :D yay! i am now 19.5, if i can loose the 5 this week that would be awesome :) xxx

Well done! Thats fantastic, a great start to the New Year!

Never done Atkins, but yeah just low carbs, a little just not loads! That is my downfall, pasta & rices yummy!

At least i can still have lunch with the uni girlies, and have chicken & salad x Thanks for your advice hunni x​

thats ok chick! will keep you updated with progress and keep in touch your doing so well xxx

I started on the 3rd, lost 10lb :)
Am looking forward to losing another 3lb or more next week.

My friend (who isn't on Minimins) started on 3rd Jan and has lost 12lb in the first week!

I thought I would mention as motivation for those who are wavering whether or not to do it!
:)

Great result for your friend Roberta a lot of us have lost around a stone on week 1 :)

Morning girls. Well week 2 weigh in- as I mentioned in a previous thread it seems to be my totm this last week, plus i caved in to fish and chips sat nite! oh dear :( so only lost 1/2lb this week but thats ok 7.5lbs in 2 weeks still seems to motivate me! am going to try and be extra good this week and hopefully no totm means no water retention! how have you all done for week 2? xxx

I started Last Monday the 10th and lost 8 pounds today!:)

Hi, 8 off on week two for me xx

Second week, and a couple of meals because of work ( I work in mental health, and we do therapeutic meals), but lost 4lb very happy :D x

Well done everyone else x

Back