** Monday Motivation Daily Thread ** - cross post .. ignore

Good morning and welcome to the start of the week, yet again the weekend has flown by !!! We went to my paretns for sunday dinner yesterday as we do every other week .. and it was soooo nice for the first time in a LONG LONG time to actually join them and eat some ( I am on 1000 plan now ) rather than sit and have a bar or shake :D

I thought I would call the thread monday motivation as I need to focus on my motivation to get to goal ... why I want it and how i will feel when I get there !!! I am also motivating myself to find time everyday to read my Beck book and follow the plan

I have weigh in this morning after my first week of 100% 1000 plan and know I am faccing a gain .. my CD said I may STS or gain a lb .. but by wednesday / thursday my scales showed I ave gained 6 lb :eek::eek: Now I am very aware that I carry a LOT of water when i start back on carbs ( which the 1000 plan introduces ) but i thought that the small amount of carbs on this plan would minimise this gain ... but sure doesnt look like it :cry: I have been fighting the urge all week to panic and jump back on 810 as i so want to loose this last stone , but I also want to keep going to the gym as I need to tone and also get fit for the Race For Life in may ...... so I have stuck woth the 1000 and my scales this morning show that I have lost since wednesday ..... so although it will be a gain this week I am loosing again now after initial re carb ..... so am feeling happier :eek:

So WI today then home for lots of water and brekkie ..... I am going to concentrate on reading and following my Beck Book this week as I started last week and havent had chance to read it every day .. so this week i plan to make the time every day to follow the plan and change my thinking on food !!

I ave a ton of clean washing to sort and a little bit of ironing and then will take the kids out for a walk in the sun this afternoon ... if they ever stop their whinging !!!!

Hope everyone has had a fab weekend and has a good day today :D

Back