Monday Night WI

Ello Ello,

I was weighing in for a long time on Wednesdays, then my brothers wedding happened in November and I've pretty much been eating everything in sight since! As a result I put on a stone. First week back on the waggon last week and lost 7.5lbs. New meeting is on a Monday night so I'll be joining you lovely lot. Hoping to report a good loss tomorrow, good luck everyone! x

Anyone else dreading the weigh in tomorrow? I've been sticking to the plan but am having issues with water retention this week after a business trip and 10 hours on a train over two days!
Here's hoping for a loss tomorrow night.
Good luck y'all.

Emms x

Completely dreading it! Tried to save lots of weeklies so I could have a relaxed weekend but then realized eating lots of points at the weekend isn't so good for a good result and ate them all anyway. Had fun though! Good luck everyone xx

My first weigh in and I lost 2lb. Got told this is the level I want to be losing it every week so quite happy. I haven't been doing it for 3 years so I forgot how nervous you get with it ha

First weigh in after a not brilliant week, went out for a curry and had a few beers :(

Anyway fairly happy with a 3lb loss :)

Heading in the right direction :)

Hi all, I'm new here too. Still learning but loving it. My first week on Weight Watchers this week and I lost 5lb. Quite pleased with that, hoping to improve it next week though as I have added exercise to the equation.

2lbs off for me tonight. :D:D
Totally chuffed.
21lbs in total now (stone and a half) in 12 weeks!
Got my third silver seven- yeay!

Emms x

Hey guys! I weigh in Monday morning(not evening) but thought I'd join in!

You have all done so well!

I just had my wi and another 3lbs lost this week!

That's 9lbs over 3 weeks! So proud! :)

emmaholl said:
Anyone else dreading the weigh in tomorrow? I've been sticking to the plan but am having issues with water retention this week after a business trip and 10 hours on a train over two days!
Here's hoping for a loss tomorrow night.
Good luck y'all.

Emms x

Hey! I'm weird and weigh most days at home, so I kinda know a rough idea!

Good luck for tonight! I hope you get a -lb

Slightly gutted as I only lost 1.5lb. Still a loss I suppose but I never used any weeklies plus I went through a fair bit of exercise. Maybe just not eating enough!!

Hi all.... I've been out of stride of things since Christmas but went back to WW last Mon and had managed to STAY THE SAME! Couldn't believe it! Anyway got back on track last week and lost three this week! Thrilled :) hope you are all doing well too!

Hi everyone!
Well done on the losses.

I lost 2lbs this week - very surprised as i have had a weekend away and have eaten everything, and I mean everything...

Emms x

I'm doing WW from home and weigh in Monday mornings...
4lbs off for me this week :) Which makes 8lbs in 2 weeks...
so happy :D

Good luck to everyone weighing in tonight!

I lost 2lbs but then pretty much ate all day on Monday and tuesday. I don't even know why! Living just on dailies until Monday for damage control!x

Back