Monday Night WI

Hi everyone,

Can I join please?? After 4 months off I went back to WW on Monday 16th (having put on 11lb) and I had lost 2lb on Monday 23rd-11lb to official WW goal and then a bit more off too! X

Haha...just realised that I originally started this thread and just asked about joining it!! It's been a bit quiet but guess it'll get busier on WI day xx

I'll kick off todays weigh ins as I'm a Monday Morning at home weigher...

Lost 3lbs this week :D Very happy as I was expecting my weight loss to drop down to 1-2lbs after 2 good losses in the first 2 weeks.
This brings me to 11lbs in 3 weeks and I now have a BMI of 25... which will hopefully mean I'll be in the 'normal' range next week!
Good luck to everyone tonight!

I STS this week which is actually a shock to me as I was away all weekend for my mates stag. I must've worked really hard before the weekend considering the amount of alcohol consumed. Anyway I'll get straight back in to my stride and lose a bit this week.

Good luck for everyone weighing in tonight!
Well done to those already posting losses and STS!!

Emms x

I lost half a pound which I'm really chuffed with since I lost control on Monday Tuesday and most of Wednesday! I've been angelic since then and its paid off. Hoping to spread my weeklies a bit better this week!

well done on the losses and very well done for the STS after a stag weekend!

1lb off for me this week...slow but steady!! :)

Well done all for the losses!
I lost 1lb tonight - not bad considering I had a huge curry yesterday, started my TOTM today and did 40 mins of badminton just before weighing in!
Emms xx

I did 40mins of badminton just before WW too!! :)

I played it with work colleagues too but there was only 5 of us - haha! x

Feeling nervous about WI tomorrow. First week I lost 4.5lbs but last week I only lost 0.5lbs (though a loss is a loss). I try to not use my weeklies much, and this week I've stuck 100% to my 26pp. Good luck for tomorrow everyone xx

bugsbunny2000 said:
Feeling nervous about WI tomorrow. First week I lost 4.5lbs but last week I only lost 0.5lbs (though a loss is a loss). I try to not use my weeklies much, and this week I've stuck 100% to my 26pp. Good luck for tomorrow everyone xx

wow I couldn't not use my weeklies! Are you exercising? You might find that you need to use at least some weeklies to see losses.

I'm not looking forward to it either, I've been really good but sneaky peek is showing a 1lb gain. Its totm :( x

I'm not going to be able to get to weigh in tomorrow but will let you know if I manage to get to any other meeting! x

CatherineBee said:
wow I couldn't not use my weeklies! Are you exercising? You might find that you need to use at least some weeklies to see losses.

I'm not looking forward to it either, I've been really good but sneaky peek is showing a 1lb gain. Its totm :( x

Oh mother nature is not kind to us dieters! I am exercising about 2-3 times a week including swimming, gym and classes. Will definitely give having my weeklies a go from tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back